Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
    No shit sherlock

Add just about any ethnicity to that.
    So I am not the guy who credits "American resources" for PR champions.

Just stated there are a number of Puerto Ricans training in America. Wind your neck in son.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
      Puerto Ricans ONLY use American gyms.... In little Island or the big one.
      Well yeah technically.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        So I am not the guy who credits "American resources" for PR champions.

Just stated there are a number of Puerto Ricans training in America. Wind your neck in son.

Originally posted by Nimexicatl View Post
        the Per Capita lame excuse

Puerto rico is not a country, they dont even have their own president,, all those champs gotta be credit to the united states of america.
        Yeah I guess as a lot use American resources when boxing. American gyms and coaches.
        That's not you agreeing?

Comment

So in conclusion the UNITED STATES HAS 474 WORLD CHAMPS ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

Ricans are proud of that fact. LMAOO!!!
            the only time your ****** ass ever encounters puerto ricans is on a boxing forum you dip****. believe it or not, statistics will be brought up occasionally, when people are discussing boxing and the merits of certain countries since its such an international sport you tranny loving ******.

lol why do some people take forums too serious

why do adults insist on behaving like schoolboys on the internet? maybe because their lives are **** and they have to live vicariously through internet.
            Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 09-22-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimexicatl View Post
              the Per Capita lame excuse

Puerto rico is not a country, they dont even have their own president,, all those champs gotta be credit to the united states of america.
              it is? why cause you say so?

there's always an idiot that turns this into a political argument who knows nothing about anything and who doesn't consider the situation at hand.

i don't even know why we waste our time with them.

and yeah, puerto ricans are the only boxers ever to take knees. ever.

these cats are pathetic.

Comment

That's not you agreeing?
                You could put the Puerto Rican champions under the category of the USA seeing as it is just and unincorporated territory of the United States. Anyway like I said I guess. I guess if you were American and really wanted to put your numbers up you could.

The same way you could but the English, Scottish and Welsh wins under 1 category, the British.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                  it is? why cause you say so?

there's always an idiot that turns this into a political argument who knows nothing about anything and who doesn't consider the situation at hand.

i don't even know why we waste our time with them.

and yeah, puerto ricans are the only boxers ever to take knees. ever.

these cats are pathetic.
                  is not because i said so, is the f@cking truth Puerto rico is not a country ...far worst the united stated not even recognize them as a state ,they are Territory of the USA with US rules.
                  Puerto ricans always brag about the "Per capita Bull****" when it comes to Boxing .. but never in unemployment on poverty .in that case.. there is more ***gets in puerto rico "Per Capita " than in the rest of the world

Comment

Why do people always use this response when their skirt's been pulled down and can't back up what they say
                    pretty much. same with these ******s that can't spell trying to educate somebody on **** they know nothing about . the **** outta here. they need to go do something more constructive with their life or they can just go **** their mothers. either way i don't give a ****.

Comment

You could put the Puerto Rican champions under the category of the USA seeing as it is just and unincorporated territory of the United States. Anyway like I said I guess. I guess if you were American and really wanted to put your numbers up you could.

The same way you could but the English, Scottish and Welsh wins under 1 category, the British.
                      Do Wales and Scotland have an Olympic team?

Comment

Working...
                      X