No announcement yet.

World Champions per country: Top 10 countries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    thats what i meant. ur nitpicking because u were totally wrong. and even if i didnt, ireland used to be part of the uk too and it was still a separate country. if ur wrong just say u were wrong.
    1st of all , i'm taking a shot at wales.

2nd of all , anyone that knows anything about northern ireland , wouldn't just call it ireland without specifying northern ireland.

****ing idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      The amount of Rican haters on this site from all over the world is pretty funny. A little island of 4 million has a lot of p*ssies hurt all around the world
      War Porto Rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        1st of all , i'm taking a shot at wales.

2nd of all , anyone that knows anything about northern ireland , wouldn't just call it ireland without specifying northern ireland.

****ing idiot.
        u were wrong. just say u were wrong sure i forgot the n. ireland but the fact remains n. ireland is a separate country just like the other 3. ur insults dont change the fact u were totally wrong. anybody who knows anything about the u.k. would never call wales a province of england.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          They are American citizens dumb ass they have the whole economic backing of the most powerful fuking country on earth. Stop downplaying **** like Puerto Rico isn't fuking owned by the United States.
          Wow, you just like poking at me don't you.
          Sir,
          Puerto Rico is not owned by United States. They both have an agreement that was introduce early 1900s called: Estado Libre Associado.

It's an association and not ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            shouldnt the US have 43 more??????
            Co-sign..........

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              u were wrong. just say u were wrong sure i forgot the n. ireland but the fact remains n. ireland is a separate country just like the other 3. ur insults dont change the fact u were totally wrong. anybody who knows anything about the u.k. would never call wales a province of england.

fucking dumb people.

next time just stay out of it.

Comment

• England has probably produced the best champions over the years. Considering the population.

Comment

• C'mon people. Read a little before making statements that could be considered Dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    England has probably produced the best champions over the years. Considering the population.
                    LOL.. sorry, but what is England's population?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                      England has probably produced the best champions over the years. Considering the population.
                      ahhh..... a fellow englishman.

can you please inform these dumb foreign ****s that scotland , cornwall and wales are just provinces of the great nation of england.

Comment

Working...
                      X