is it sad that the british are the only ones who still support haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid thread

Comment

Haye is a scared bum taking the Fraudley fight and the Klit Bros are class athletes.

Comment

Haye doesn't have many supporters but anyone who attemps to say Haye has a chance against Wladimar you instantly get abuse! No one likes the fact that Haye actually has a shot at Wlad, no one is defending his ducking, but some believe he has more pop than past Wlad opponents. It's not even worth debating Haye Vs Wlad, as you get **** if you think Haye can win, Period. That's all.

Comment

Not all british fans like Haye, i know more people who dont like Haye than do like Haye. I've been saying for about 3 years that he wont beat either Klitschko.

Comment

The Klits are actually ducking Haye.

Comment

The english are very good pipers and loyal to there countrymen, you can tell because they show massive support for fighters and national team and hype the hell outta them.

Comment

Not I. Screw Haye, he's become a joke.

Comment

Im english and i dont support haye. I used to until he ducked the klits. If he never talked like a big guy i wouldnt mind. But he talked and talked and still run like a sissy. I cant respect a fighter for that. I understand he wants to get payed, but he has a decent chance of beating either guy and a far better chance than any of the current crop. I just wish he'd man up and finally fight wlad or vit.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    british boxing fans are so bias... its sad that they our the only ones who defend david gaye...........

pathetic really
                    fuk haye,hes a coward but ill back him when he fights the klits,anyone else im not interested,haye vs fraudley is a joke

Comment

I am British. I am not a Haye Fan.

Not a Klit Fan either, In fact the Heavyweight Division is a complete Joke at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X