No announcement yet.

is it sad that the british are the only ones who still support haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it sad that the british are the only ones who still support haye

british boxing fans are so bias... its sad that they our the only ones who defend david gaye...........

pathetic really

Says the dude who throws a hissy fit everytime you say a single bad thing about a Klit

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
      Says the dude who throws a hissy fit everytime you say a single bad thing about a Klit
      seems like you are still defending that fraud

Comment

I agree. There is no way anyone can justify what Haye did.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
          seems like you are still defending that fraud
          I'm not defending him, I thought it was a b!tch move and he should have accepted Wlad's last offer.

Comment

Not all british fans are supporting the fight, I for one isnt going to buy a fight that Fraudley Harrison is involve, They trying to build this **** up like Lewis-Bruno but Harrison got beat by an irish mini-cab driver like 2 years ago, The fight has zero credibility.

Comment

Some of us gotta be loyal no matter what.

Heck I have been a fan a long time, I can lose respect, but I will still support him.

There. Hate me all you want.

Comment

I'm British and i don't support Haye at all.

Comment

I still support Haye though, I like his style and I think he's good for the sport, but he needs to start backing it up because he built up a high expectation of himself. If he doesn't fight a Klit next year, the year he supposedly retires, he'll be remembered as a coward.

Comment

Im British and will no longer support Haye until he fights one of the Klits, and if he does i'll support him them.

That said last night Wlad didnt actually bore me to death, I blame Peter for all the stalemates of the fight. If Peter wanted to he could have easily thrown on the inside, but opted to try hit on the way in and clinch until seperated.rinse and repeat.

Comment

Working...
                    X