Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "I'll Fight Ortiz @138. A P**sy, Crybaby, Piece Of Shh, MF" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think weve got a new contender for 140.

Comment

Rios has always been a bad dude, hope this talk gets promoters going. It would make a good grudge fight.

Comment

this forum is filled with little p*ssies & with their wet cuts.

heres what i don't understand, how could rios disrespect whites (claiming ortiz is weak & is nothing more then a weak white suffer) & everyone PRAISES this? how could rois claim that victor is a f&ggot (very ****phobic) & get away with it? this guy just came off as a racist ****phobic dush all at the same time & he's PRAISED. but when fighters such a floyd do this sad mess the ENTIRE forum attacks mayweather with chainsaws and baseball bats????

UNBELIEVABLE.....
        Last edited by americanbot; 09-13-2010, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Ortiz slaps him around at 140 like Oscar did to Vargas when Vargas played that macho tough guy ****.

Comment

Seriously, if someone wants to make a living being on the radio, or interviewing people, wouldn't you think they would at least try to conduct an interview worth a ****?

You have a guy who will basically answer any question you throw at him, and all i hear is two dudes laughing. How about following up on what Rios was saying.

allot of these internet radio shows are all the same..."Annoying"

learn your craft, or the craft your attempting to present to the public.

so annoying.

Comment

Vicious over bam bam. Vic is a good kid, not a trash talker. Bam bam probably wishes he had half the exposure Vic has. What ever their beef may be clearly Vic ain't too worried about it, I seen him on republica deportiva this morning, and never mentioned Brandon. Be careful what u wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                I thought same thing.

Something is fishy about his life story,if you had such a tough life then why da **** he quit like that.
                Tough upbringing doesn't guarentee mental toughness. In fact, it could cause just the opposite. Some people with tough upbringing turn out to be really good people. Others turn out to be serial killers. Not everyone's the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Ortiz slaps him around at 140 like Oscar did to Vargas when Vargas played that macho tough guy ****.
                  yeah i agree

ortiz is by far a better boxer and has some power to boot there's no way he gets dragged into the kind of fight peterson did on saturday ortiz is way too skilled for rios

Comment

Rios would get his ass beat into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                      Yeah bro, these idiots think it's a bad thing to dress nice and be well-spoken. It's pathetic really. They embrace this so called " Mexican macho" culture, talk a bunch of crap and end up getting smacked around like the little punks that they are.

I honestly think they are envious of DLH that they feel the need to try and put hi down in any way. Their insecurities are quite apparent and when and if Ortiz gets in the ring with this chump, just like DLH did to Vargas, he will make him is *****!!!!

Like Maka said; Rios made me a fan last night but he lost me as a fan when I heard this interview.
                      For sure dude. I don't disagree at all, it probably is their insecurities and their jealousy. They don't make what DLH made and they don't appeal to the people like DLH did. So what do they do? Rip on him and use the, "he ain't rally mexican" argument to get people's attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X