Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "I'll Fight Ortiz @138. A P**sy, Crybaby, Piece Of Shh, MF" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, the DLH/Vargas rivalry lives on through their prospects.

Would be funny if it turned into the Hatfield-McCoy of boxing with Ortiz and Rios then passing it down to other young boxers as they get older and so on

Comment

Someone on here said that Ortiz fired one of the Garcia's and it split up the Garcia's as a family. Rios and Vargas were raised by the Garcia's so I guess they're pissed that Ortiz (might) be the reason the family split up.

Ortiz said he fired Robert Garcia because he felt he was being degraded and talked down to during training.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
        Someone on here said that Ortiz fired one of the Garcia's and it split up the Garcia's as a family. Rios and Vargas were raised by the Garcia's so I guess they're pissed that Ortiz (might) be the reason the family split up.

Ortiz said he fired Robert Garcia because he felt he was being degraded and talked down to during training.
        So who is training Ortiz right now?

Comment

If Rios wants to put his money where his mouth is...challenge him straight up at 140

If he re hydrates 15+ pounds at lightweight...light welterweight should be no problem

Personally I'd rather see Rios-Soto at 135

Comment

Originally posted by King Koopa View Post
            If Rios wants to put his money where his mouth is...challenge him straight up at 140

If he re hydrates 15+ pounds at lightweight...light welterweight should be no problem

Personally I'd rather see Rios-Soto at 135
            He told Larry Merchant on the post fight interview he don't care he would go to 138 or 140.

So he did challenge him at 140.

This interview was on Thursday, so before the Peterson fight

And, Soto won't fight Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
              So who is training Ortiz right now?
              Robert Garcia's brother. But from what I read on here, Ortiz firing Robert Garcia and replacing him with Roberts brother caused a split in the family over all. But I don't know if that's true it's just what I read on here.

Plus if Ortiz did beat Rios in the amateurs I'm sure there's some harbored anger for that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                Yeah I believe Vargas is in his ear.
                First thing that came to mind, you have to also remember that Rolando Arellano is Victor's adviser now. He used to be Fernando's and now Vargas is claiming the guy is a coke head and robbed him out of a lot of money. I think that's where a lot of this beef comes from.

Comment

best interview ever,period

Comment

Honestly I don't see why anyone is hyping up this garbage @ss interview. None of what he said was even remotely funny, and he kinda sounds like a bitter ex-girlfriend. Dude needs to worry about his own career instead of using another fighters name to get recognition.

Comment

He doesn't need to fight at 138. He can easily fight at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X