Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video/Photo: Ricky Hatton Caught in Shocking Cocaine Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody cares if he gets drunk every night but as soon as he touches a natural thing like cocaine he's a bad person

Comment

I ****ing hate NOTW. I hope the guy who set Ricky up gets ****ing hit by a train. Scum.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Damn, homeboy rocked 3 lines in a row.

That **** is in a hotel, someone set him up. It shouldn't be a big deal, but media is going to rip him up for this.
        Yep I dont see it as a big deal, i love to go skiing once in a while when clubbing!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
          Ricky "Sniffman" Hatton
          Thanks. Just checking.

Comment

I used to like Hatton, but now I can see what an idiot he is.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
              Damn. That was weird watching that.

Idiot.

Which is better... Ricky "The Sniffman" Hatton,Sniffy Hatton, or Ricky Crackin'?
              LOL@Ricky Crackin'

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                Tyson talked about how much coke he was doing when he was fighting in his documentary.
                Coke gets outta your system pretty quick too.
                Yeah, I heard Tyson was partying for weeks prior to the Buster Douglas fight. I heard he slept with like 20 or so Japanese girls the week leading up to the fight. No wonder he lost.

Comment

I love how they say "snorting a line of illegal cocaine." What the fuck other kind of cocaine is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny Corleone View Post
                    I ****ing hate NOTW. I hope the guy who set Ricky up gets ****ing hit by a train. Scum.
                    Oh, and I suppose Ricky is not to blame at all, eh? Don't do anything wrong, and u won't get busted. It's as simple as that. Hatton has nobody to blame but himself, and you shouldn't either. Don't hate someone else because your hero is a drug-addicted fat slob.

Comment

who cares? its not like this is shocking....hatton likes to party & rich people like cocaine...anyone who is surprised by this should get their heads out of their asses...hahahaha right on ricky!

Comment

Working...
                      X