Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video/Photo: Ricky Hatton Caught in Shocking Cocaine Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is his personal life. lol. We are fans because of what they can do in the ring not what they do out of it....damn.

Comment

I don't do coke. Is he sniffing a lot?

Comment

I blame this on Mayweather. For the last few weeks, Floyd has popped his head into mainstream media by making racist comments and beating his wife. Hatton was clearly influenced by Mayweather's tactics and filmed himself snorting coke and intentionally leaked it so he could get mainstream media coverage.

Comment

who cares

let him enjoy his retirement. As long as he doesn't go overboard hes good.

Comment

damn Ricky I aint know you got down like that

Comment

Let's hope he doesn't turn from the SNIFFMAN this week to the STIFFMAN next week.

Comment

Apparently he got his ass sparked out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22554414/

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...ugs-shame.html

In images that will rock the boxing world, the 31-year-old sporting legend is seen chopping out lines of white powder before hoovering them up his nose through a rolled-up £20 note.

His fall from grace - just months after hanging up his gloves - can be seen in our shocking video above.

See tomorrow's News of the World for the full story, and come back later for even MORE footage that will stun Hatton's loyal fans.

Him and Calzaghe have something in common now.

Comment

Feel free to rot your body with **** like that. But I thought he was a smarter man.

Comment

I aint paying for his habit so I could care less. When he comes and takes some of money and buys some coke then we'll talk but for now......

Comment

Working...
                      X