Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video/Photo: Ricky Hatton Caught in Shocking Cocaine Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's doing something that most people seem to do when they go out

Comment

• This actually isn't funny to me, because as a person Ricky Hatton is the most likeable guy there is in boxing. Not the same situation with Joe Calzaghe though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        He's doing something that most people seem to do when they go out
        true. but question is how long he been doing it?

Comment

• nothing wrong with using drugs for recreational use. Ricky is just having a good time and snortin his prize money away (along with eating those big macs)

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
            It was just a little coke people.
            Not like he was shootin up heroine or something.
            Exactly its not like he's a crackhead or anything. Recreational coke is, and always has been, rampant among celebrities in all walks of life and this is just another case of the news of the world trying to cause a major scandal. Enjoy your retirement Ricky!

Comment

• Cocaine is illegal, let's not forget.

Comment

• he's rich like a mutha****a he can do whatever the **** he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Cocaine is illegal, let's not forget.
                  Last edited by Mersey; 09-11-2010, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Cocaine is illegal, let's not forget.
                    And it funds violent Cartel based organizations. Yes.

(More importantly to me)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• If what this girl is saying is true it sounds to me he needs the support from his so called fans more than ever..So instead of slacking the guy out how about waiting and seeing if he now gets help for his underlying problems.

As for the girl if she's done this because she cares and didn't except any money i admire her as she know's she will lose a friend by doing whats she's done maybe not forever as he might thank her later.

Bit extreme tho i must admit leaking it to the papers but is he going to listen to a knacking wife or other family member's "no" so maybe thats why she went this route to shame him into getting help.

Just a thought.. :-/

Comment

Working...
                      X