Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video/Photo: Ricky Hatton Caught in Shocking Cocaine Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Lmao @ many not really concerned with Hatton's career in this thread but more so about informing everyone about how "harmless" cocaine is.
    Problem is we don't have Oprah in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by det. Ironside View Post
      problem is we don't have oprah in the uk.
      lmao .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• who cares hatton is a bum never beat no1 his fat ass need to stay retired

Comment

• he should get with my boy Cotto and sweet P, all three of them go hang out for a few days

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
            here go the story of that night and the girl who snitched on him

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...-RSS&ATTR=News
            A broad will tell it every time, so it really is his fault that this came out (if what she says is true). I don't respect cocaine use and this will tarnish him in my mind, but at the same time he's free to do whatever he wants.

Comment

• Like anybody cares. Hatton is entitled to do what he wants, he will never fight again in the ring. It's up to him what he does with his life now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Lmao @ many not really concerned with Hatton's career in this thread but more so about informing everyone about how "harmless" cocaine is.
                Exactly. Let's not act like this isn't a big deal. The pile on that table indicates to me, that Ricky is in serious trouble if he doesn't seek help. And I think it's funny that there's supposedly "many casual cocaine users" out there.

They may be out there, but the vast majority are addicts, and it looks like Ricky is one himself. Hopefully he gets his act together, before it's too late.

Comment

• That's a lot of coke Ricky sure knows how to party. While far from being a Hatton fan he's more than earned the right to put whatever he wants up his nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    That's a lot of coke Ricky sure knows how to party. While far from being a Hatton fan he's more than earned the right to put whatever he wants up his nose.
                    I agree 100% with what you're saying. But on the other side of the coin, it sure would be a travesty to see him blow all of his millions up his nose like so many other boxers before him have. It's just sad. Another boxing statistic.

Comment

• Wowwwww... I can't believe I missed this

That's a serious public hit on him over there..

Comment

Working...
                      X