Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video/Photo: Ricky Hatton Caught in Shocking ******* Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn man, I really like Ricky....

I cant believe he is doing that ****...... I cant look at him the same and even be a fan of the guy....

I can wish him the best though.... I know people that have been on that stuff, and he needs to get off of it ASAP.....

Comment

• Dem UK boys don't be playin

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Apparently he got his ass sparked out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22554414/
        A source said: *“Getting floored in the pub shows how low he’s sunk.
        A bodybuilder twice his size accused him of pushing in front of him in a queue for the *machine.
        LOL, 'cause prime Hatton would have took a punch from someone twice his current size, so what's that 360lbs?

Comment

• here go the story of that night and the girl who snitched on him

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...-RSS&ATTR=News

Comment

• This is sad. I'm really surprised - even though he's always been a big drinker - I didn't think he was ****** enough to get involved with drugs. This could leave a big dent in his image and reputation.

When it came out about Calzaghe, it wasn't that shocking cos he's a bit of a **** anyway, but I thought Ricky was better than this.

Comment

• It was just a little coke people.
              Not like he was shootin up heroine or something.

Comment

• theres only one ricky fatton

Comment

• You gotta remember this is Manchester. Massive international airport. Massive Dance Music History. Massive Drugs n Gangs Scene:

Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-11-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Some of these boxers just need to learn to take a loss better... Hatton had a great run until he met Floyd and Pac.. after that he lost his "superman" confidence. Fighters don't fall down and get back up anymore like the 80's and 70's... pretty lame.

Comment

• Lmao @ many not really concerned with Hatton's career in this thread but more so about informing everyone about how "harmless" ******* is.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X