Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    This is exactly what I wondered.

Seems inconsistent.
    Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    Some things are just wrong.

Mayweather= Worthless scum Zionist terrorist state

Pac=Peoples champion of freedom and justice.
    Bear in mind, when I say this, that I love Valero (the fighter/persona).

But why didn't you care how "wrong" it was when he was smashing his woman's ribs in?

Valero clearly had big problems, that's evident in how his life ended, so I won't judge him. But cheering that stuff on...come on, man. How do you feel about it in hindsight? Don't you just wish they were both still here and had a happy marriage so that Edwin could've fought on and had his Glory, Glory nights?

Comment

Mayweather is upset that everyone is associating his name with being a ducker

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
        I didn't see what was being said in the chat.

For all I know, guys who have passed through here were referring to him a big-lipped, ugly monkey, insulting his mother, father, whatever. Why can't Floyd make a crack about Pacquiao back after all the foul things that have been said about himself and his family? I expect he's caught some of that stuff in his internet browsing.

Do you get upset when you see the Mayweather's racially abused here and on other boxing sites?

The KFC stuff is too dumb to really take as abuse. It's just silly.

But some of the other stuff has far grimier overtones than just a few stereotypes about rice or watermelon.
        What so if fans make racial slurs towards a boxer, then it justifies for that boxer to make racial slurs towards another boxer? What kind of logic is that?

So if Tom a friend of Harry made fun of the color of my skin then it's ok for me to make fun of Harry's racial identity?

What have we here?

Comment

Bear in mind, when I say this, that I love Valero (the fighter/persona).

But why didn't you care how "wrong" it was when he was smashing his woman's ribs in?

Valero clearly had big problems, that's evident in how his life ended, so I won't judge him. But cheering that stuff on...come on, man. How do you feel about it in hindsight? Don't you just wish they were both still here and had a happy marriage so that Edwin could've fought on and had his Glory, Glory nights?
          I know you didn't believe me at the time when I said that thread was meant as satire as I would never advocate violence against women.

But having said that, Valero was clearly a troubled guy and even if he did what he's accused of I think he was so far gone mentally that I almost pity him more than anything.

And if anything, he's already paid the ultimate price. I would argue he is one of the most tragic cases I've ever come across.

Still makes me sad just to think about it.

Comment

I didn't see what was being said in the chat.

For all I know, guys who have passed through here were referring to him a big-lipped, ugly monkey, insulting his mother, father, whatever. Why can't Floyd make a crack about Pacquiao back after all the foul things that have been said about himself and his family? I expect he's caught some of that stuff in his internet browsing.

Do you get upset when you see the Mayweather's racially abused here and on other boxing sites?

The KFC stuff is too dumb to really take as abuse. It's just silly.

But some of the other stuff has far grimier overtones than just a few stereotypes about rice or watermelon.
            True hypocrites, so its okay to be racist now?

see heres the point you attacking the wrong people, those who had no take on this matter, you are assuming that everyone is against him and that its okay for him to get back because of some few racist pricks like him on the internet.

I bet youd be happy if people refer you as a terrorist? Even if the conversation has nothing to do with you.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
              I just think that this fight, more than any any other fight in his career so far, will make Floyd even more extra careful.

Why?

Because judging by how polarizing these 2 figures have become, this fight is for legacy whether Floyd denies it or not.

He can't and won't afford to lose this.

So he won't risk getting caught.
              Yeah, I appreciate that. That's a thoughtful analysis of it. Interesting factors.

I just won't rule a stoppage out.

I'm so bored of this fight, though...I don't know why I ever (even just occasionally) bother to post in these threads.

Comment

Personally when Floyd Mayweather finally retires and goes bankrupt, I would not feel sympathy for him.

Comment

Pacman better prepare for the death-blow.

If he ever gets in the ring with Floyd, he'll be beaten up and probably stopped. End of story.

This is just an investment before the event.
                  keep on dreaming. man up and fight. Floyd has no power to beat Manny so bad. Floyd scared of Manny. simple as that. that dude dont want to be in the same ring with Manny. he knows Manny would fuk him up sooo bad.

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
                    True hypocrites, so its okay to be racist now?

see heres the point you attacking the wrong people, those who had no take on this matter, you are assuming that everyone is against him and that its okay for him to get back because of some few racist pricks like him on the internet.

I bet youd be happy if people refer you as a terrorist? Even if the conversation has nothing to do with you.
                    They already have and I don't really care. I'm happy to be referred to as a terrorist if a terrorist is someone who supports the Taliban or the Mujahideen.

Is he being racist?

Do you also define the KFC stuff as racist? (I don't, in and of itself, FWIW)

How about the "big-lipped monkey stuff"?

Give me your racism scale.

I'm not assuming anything or atacking anybody. I'm just going by what I've seen of the whole ordeal.

Comment

if what floyd said was so racist. someone state what he said. can the next ******* please stand up?

i know yall arent talking aboout "little yello chump" hahaha

*******s

Comment

Working...
                      X