Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
    Yeah, I appreciate that. That's a thoughtful analysis of it. Interesting factors.

I just won't rule a stoppage out.

I'm so bored of this fight, though...I don't know why I ever (even just occasionally) bother to post in these threads.
    Bored with this potential fight? Are you serious?

I'd donate my left testicle to charity to see this fight at ringside.

Comment

The kfc stuff aint **** its got more to do with mayweather being a scared little chicken than to with the black stero type

if *******s were racist to the floyd then thats as equally bad ..i hate all that crap... but if they have , whys isnt floyd taking it up with them instead of being racist to manny?

its like me burning your house , so u attack my next door neighbour , what did my neighbour do?

you say you dont know what he said then i suggest you watch the video?

its not just what he said its the way he said it like a little spoilt immature , jealous , insecure , racist ***** , without a single ounce of originality charisma and wit

in all fairness ive witnessed worse racism on here

but from a world champion to another , when manny aint done ****.... im still a fan of floyds boxin but lets face it him and his family apart from maybe jeff are a bunch of twats

I didn't see what was being said in the chat.

For all I know, guys who have passed through here were referring to him a big-lipped, ugly monkey, insulting his mother, father, whatever. Why can't Floyd make a crack about Pacquiao back after all the foul things that have been said about himself and his family? I expect he's caught some of that stuff in his internet browsing.

Do you get upset when you see the Mayweather's racially abused here and on other boxing sites?

The KFC stuff is too dumb to really take as abuse. It's just silly.

But some of the other stuff has far grimier overtones than just a few stereotypes about rice or watermelon.

Comment

Fuck, why are people bringing up Valero's story? seriously, depressing ass tragic shit.

Comment

Yeah, I appreciate that. That's a thoughtful analysis of it. Interesting factors.

I just won't rule a stoppage out.

I'm so bored of this fight, though...I don't know why I ever (even just occasionally) bother to post in these threads.
          See i dont accept that kind of attitude like its okay to be racist, but you do what do. will just keep a def ear when shiet happens

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
            I know you didn't believe me at the time when I said that thread was meant as satire as I would never advocate violence against women.

But having said that, Valero was clearly a troubled guy and even if he did what he's accused of I think he was so far gone mentally that I almost pity him more than anything.

And if anything, he's already paid the ultimate price. I would argue he is one of the most tragic cases I've ever come across.

Still makes me sad just to think about it.
            I don't know if I ever even saw that post (the bold). I'll admit that reading that thread -- when the thought of the frail, concerned-looking chick we saw at ringside getting smashed up was still fresh in my mind -- made me despondent for a moment.

But at the same time, I see now where you were coming from, in that people were to quick to condemn him and heap hatred on him, like he's the only prizefighter who ever beat his woman. It was just a reaction to that, I get it.

The rest of what you said is how I feel about it. I watch his fights and highlights every few days just to try and figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Fuck, why are people bringing up Valero's story? seriously, depressing ass tragic shit.
              Rage was just trying to make a point aimed at Jack.

Jack was so good in that thread, ppl believed he was really a jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
                The kfc stuff aint **** its got more to do with mayweather being a scared little chicken than to with the black stero type

if *******s were racist to the floyd then thats as equally bad ..i hate all that crap... but if they have , whys isnt floyd taking it up with them instead of being racist to manny?

its like me burning your house , so u attack my next door neighbour , what did my neighbour do?

you say you dont know what he said then i suggest you watch the video?

its not just what he said its the way he said it like a little spoilt immature , jealous , insecure , racist ***** , without a single ounce of originality charisma and wit

in all fairness ive witnessed worse racism on here

but from a world champion to another , when manny aint done ****.... im still a fan of floyds boxin but lets face it him and his family apart from maybe jeff are a bunch of twats
                keep trying. knw you are trying to justify that **** and say its not racist.

of the kfc **** isnt racist, than neither is what floyd said.

you cant have it both ways

Comment

The way I see it, I am not surprised by this at all, maybe everyone else is; but not me. He's the bad guy, and that is what a piece **** is suppose to say, and he didn't disappoint. The only thing is he fuked up real good this time with that racist **** he came blabbering with. Jr's said a lot of stupid **** in the past, but this **** definitely takes the cake. Pac. really does got this boy tripping out of his mind -- I love it -- Poochiao got Jr rant and raving like a chicken with his head cut off. Poor Jr, he makes it so easy for people to dislike him (even hate him) with his childish antics and stupid **** that he says. How can you not dislike the guy, he's genuine piece **** at it's finest!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    keep trying. knw you are trying to justify that **** and say its not racist.

of the kfc **** isnt racist, than neither is what floyd said.

you cant have it both ways
                    Thats nonsense when did manny say anything about kfc

think about what floydds just said and if you seriously think this is acceptable or that its on the same level then i worry for you

besides....... kfc is frickin sweet...... zinger tower burger for me 2morow!

and before you get sensitive... im mixed race myself and i loved fried chicken

and floyd skill wise is ther best but hes got the persona of a cess pit!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
                      I don't know if I ever even saw that post (the bold). I'll admit that reading that thread -- when the thought of the frail, concerned-looking chick we saw at ringside getting smashed up was still fresh in my mind -- made me despondent for a moment.

But at the same time, I see now where you were coming from, in that people were to quick to condemn him and heap hatred on him, like he's the only prizefighter who ever beat his woman. It was just a reaction to that, I get it.

The rest of what you said is how I feel about it. I watch his fights and highlights every few days just to try and figure it out.
                      It was this classic that really raised your ire.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...t=modern+*****

Comment

Working...
                      X