Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather has immense boxing skills and immense athleticism, but he hasn't a shred of class, charisma or wit about him. Only the leeches in his camp laugh at what he says. I love how he talks all this trash about how he's going to kick Pacquiao's ass as if the fight is already ****ing signed. Message for you Floyd: you have to actually get in the ring with Pacquiao to kick his ass.

Comment

People need to chill.

Does anyone seriously expect class from someone that has a crack whore mother and a crackhead felon father???

If Mayweather isnt having fist fights with women, he is out shooting automatic firearms at little KIDS at rollerrinks, FGS...

If anything, his behaviour speaks volumes of the unfair balance of the American justice system as it pertains to famous athletes...

Forget boxing, he should have been incarcerated a long time ago and rot in prison for the rest of his natural life...

Comment

Do you have no morals at all?

you talk free palestine this...isreal that in ur sig .... yet you support the behaviour of this racist buffoon!

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
        You're missing the point. You don't have to care about how much he makes.

"Sells their soul", LMAO. You talk like boxing is a kind business. The only honor in it is in the ring. I don't resent any man who takes headshots for a living being aware enough to learn from the misfortunes of those who went before and see what he has to do to come out on top of the pile. More power to those guys. It might mean I don't always get what I want...but do I respect their intelligence? Absolutely. Floyd has the game in the palm of his hand and he's not even a marketable fighter, LMAO. Boxing is hardly organized as a 'best fight the best, mandatory, all the damn time, with no questions asked' sport...and until it is, I'm not going to spit venom at the guys who play it least they be played.

You can call Floyd a cretin all you want, but he can't be that dumb. When boxing the industry starts treating the SPORT of boxing and its talent kindly, compassionately, I'll change my view on the antics of a Floyd Mayweather Jr., and any who follow in his footsteps, to a more harshly critical one.

Comment

Only the most sensitive will be offended by this. It's wrong, true. But @ the same time, typical Mayweather, you're a ****** if you're surprised by this.

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post

you talk free palestine this...isreal that in ur sig .... yet you support the behaviour of this racist buffoon!
            This is exactly what I wondered.

Seems inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
              People need to chill.

Does anyone seriously expect class from someone that has a crack whore mother and a crackhead felon father???

If Mayweather isnt having fist fights with women, he is out shooting automatic firearms at little KIDS at rollerrinks, FGS...

If anything, his behaviour speaks volumes of the unfair balance of the American justice system as it pertains to famous athletes...

Forget boxing, he should have been incarcerated a long time ago and rot in prison for the rest of his natural life...
              http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/z..._HA_OH_WOW.jpg

Comment

Boxing isn't a truth and justice business, Dick.

Besides, we've all got our own twisted interpretations of what truth and justice is.

You know that.

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                I don't buy this.

He had a point to prove against Mosley but he never went for the kill either.

The fact is, Floyd is a safety first fighter.

Just like Tua said, if he goes for the kill against Pac, that would be a big mistake.

But he knows that and it ain't happening.

I'll bet all my points on it.
                My opinion is that Mosley would be a harder man to stop than Pacquiao. And I just think when you put everything Floyd has together with his length, it will allow him to control and hit Pacquiao a lot.

I think it depends how much he softens Pac up first. If he sees Pac badly hurt, out on his feet, he'll move in. I wouldn't rule a stoppage out.

While I think Pac can be dangerous when hurt, we've also seen him shaky at the sight of his own blood before, cuts makes him doubtful...not fearful, but you see vulnerabilities in his psyche, and that kind of a frenzy could, in turn, be his undoing, dig his hole deeper, depending on how clinical the opponent. Sometimes I watch Pacquiao-Morales I and wonder if a younger, colder Erik couldn't have put Pacquiao away.

Comment

Besides, we've all got our own twisted interpretations of what truth and justice is.

You know that.

My opinion is that Mosley would be a harder man to stop than Pacquiao. And I just think when you put everything Floyd has together with his length, it will allow him to control and hit Pacquiao a lot.

I think it depends how much he softens Pac up first. If he sees Pac badly hurt, out on his feet, he'll move in. I wouldn't rule a stoppage out.

While I think Pac can be dangerous when hurt, we've also seen him shaky at the sight of his own blood before, cuts makes him doubtful...not fearful, but you see vulnerabilities in his psyche, and that kind of a frenzy could, in turn, be his undoing, dig his hole deeper, depending on how clinical the opponent. Sometimes I watch Pacquiao-Morales I and wonder if a younger, colder Erik couldn't have put Pacquiao away.
                  Some things are just wrong.

Mayweather= Worthless scum Zionist terrorist state

Pac=Peoples champion of freedom and justice.

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post

I didn't see what was being said in the chat.

For all I know, guys who have passed through here were referring to him as a big-lipped, ugly monkey, insulting his mother, father, whatever. Why can't Floyd make a crack about Pacquiao back after all the foul things that have been said about himself and his family? I expect he's caught some of that stuff in his internet browsing.

Do you get upset when you see the Mayweathers racially abused here and on other boxing sites?

The KFC stuff is too dumb to really take as abuse. It's just silly.

But some of the other stuff has far grimier overtones than just a few stereotypes about rice or watermelon.
                    Last edited by MACAQUEINBLACK; 09-02-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

You know that.

I just think that this fight, more than any any other fight in his career so far, will make Floyd even more extra careful.

Why?

Because judging by how polarizing these 2 figures have become, this fight is for legacy whether Floyd denies it or not.

He can't and won't afford to lose this.

So he won't risk getting caught.

Comment

Working...
                      X