Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make that fighting become true!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      The Thunder may be there before you know it. This year is almost certainly going to belong to the Lakers, but after this year Durant will be ready to cement himself as the best in the league and they will be contending.

I would pick the Magic if Dwight Howard could do anything but dunk because there's no one who can handle him. And the Heat are definitely a year or two away. Two superstars and Bosh aren't enough when you don't have one player that can slow Gasol or Bynum, or even dinosaur Shaq.
      durant is great but his teammates might take longer to catch up with him to support him.

magic needs a change. they screwed up. should have kept alston and hedo.

hedo was a big small forward which complemented rashard's soft ass and he was clutch. they didn't want to pay him $10m so they traded for a smaller guy who chokes in the playoffs who makes even more money.

alston was a better fit than nelson. nelson is too short and he has bad court vision. so many times he dumps it in to dwight too late when just a second or two earlier dwight would have had a dunk.

heat will take a couple years before they can win one. their front court is soft. toughest big man they have is small ass haslem. bosh is a chick.

Comment

Predictable Floyd, flashing the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          durant is great but his teammates might take longer to catch up with him to support him.

magic needs a change. they screwed up. should have kept alston and hedo.

hedo was a big small forward which complemented rashard's soft ass and he was clutch. they didn't want to pay him $10m so they traded for a smaller guy who chokes in the playoffs who makes even more money.

alston was a better fit than nelson. nelson is too short and he has bad court vision. so many times he dumps it in to dwight too late when just a second or two earlier dwight would have had a dunk.

heat will take a couple years before they can win one. their front court is soft. toughest big man they have is small ass haslem. bosh is a chick.
          I remember arguing with so many people about how stupid a move it was for the Magic to let Hedo go basically in exchange for Vince Carter, and was called a moron for it. I laughed in all their faces when Vince ended choking, like everyone should have known he would.

I don't know about Alston over Nelson, they should have kept both if they could. Nelson was the closest thing to a reliable scorer they had in the clutch last year, and Alston sure as hell isn't reliable.

I seriously don't think Durant will need much help to get to a Finals. As long as what he has shows up the few times a game he needs them, he may be good enough in a couple years that he won't need tons of help. Just Westbrook and some serviceable big men who can bang.

Comment

vacation ended once pacquiao agreed to fight someone else.
            This fight was set in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

He don't need to. He's no attention whore, and he don't go on vacation and develop speech problems.

So I guess Floyd's back when everything's clear now huh?

I wonder what people will call it....
              They'll call it a man living his life. LOL @ "when everything's been clear." Everything's been clear for months now, man.

Comment

i think the lakers are gonna win 3-4 titles before kobe retires.

celtics are old , thunder is too young , magic needs to teach dwight more than 1 post move and the heat is overrated.
                Hit the panic botton:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...nic-in-chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                  So this ***** finally came up out that witness protection program?

How convenient this **** happened right after Pac vs. Marg became official.
                  O.S.I.R.I.S., when you get old it's time to put the childish things away. You made some solid posts the other day that actually surprised me . Read what you wrote here. Think about it. You'll see what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    They'll call it a man living his life. LOL @ "when everything's been clear." Everything's been clear for months now, man.
                    LOL hehehe.

What I meant by everything's clear was with Floyd's left and right bashed by media, which apparently still continues. His silence made it worse, so let's see how the media will react now he's "back".

Coz for me nothing's clear until both fighters retire for good, as long's they're relevant and active crossroads will eventually lead them to each other.

I know eventually they'll fight but it all depends on the two divas.

Comment

floyd don't care.

remember he wanted to fight mosley when mosley just had his wisdom teeth pulled out.

heard he called out valero too in may of this year.
                      i didnt hear that. can u pls give me a link. thanks.

i heard when mosley said no because he had to get his tooth fixed after the vargas fight but that was front tooth.

thank you for the link man

Comment

Working...
                      X