Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
    "Yall know I who I want to fight, I want to fight the Man who Yall keep asking me about,
    But unforunately right now I can't speak about him."
    Because of that damn lawsuit.

This fight better freaking happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      floyd is gonna ko hasegawa worse than montiel did.

war floyd!

Hasegawa brutal KO in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Hasegawa brutal KO in 2.
        you just a floyd hater!

you know nothing about boxing!

floyd would ko hasegawa with a lead check hook.

Comment

Damn haters, we get it! You plain don't like Mayweather and you think he's a coward. That's cool, but can yall hate him elsewhere and let people that are interested discuss this?

Comment

you just a floyd hater!

you know nothing about boxing!

floyd would ko hasegawa with a lead check hook.
            Please.

You know what would happen if Hasegawa caught Floyd with the right hand Mosley did?

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              Damn haters, we get it! You plain don't like Mayweather and you think he's a coward. That's cool, but can yall hate him elsewhere and let people that are interested discuss this?
              there's another floyd ustream thread.

go there.

this is my thread now.

Comment

i think the lakers are gonna win 3-4 titles before kobe retires.

celtics are old , thunder is too young , magic needs to teach dwight more than 1 post move and the heat is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Please.

You know what would happen if Hasegawa caught Floyd with the right hand Mosley did?
                  floyd wasn't even hurt.

he was just clowning that old roider.

Comment

ooohhhhhhhhh........ what a relief...... it's been a long time.... miss this guy so muchhhhhhhhhh..... mmwwwwwaaaaaaa.......

Comment

i think the lakers are gonna win 3-4 titles before kobe retires.

celtics are old , thunder is too young , magic needs to teach dwight more than 1 post move and the heat is overrated.
                      The Thunder may be there before you know it. This year is almost certainly going to belong to the Lakers, but after this year Durant will be ready to cement himself as the best in the league and they will be contending.

I would pick the Magic if Dwight Howard could do anything but dunk because there's no one who can handle him. And the Heat are definitely a year or two away. Two superstars and Bosh aren't enough when you don't have one player that can slow Gasol or Bynum, or even dinosaur Shaq.

Comment

Working...
                      X