Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
    So this ***** finally came up out that witness protection program?

How convenient this **** happened right after Pac vs. Marg became official.
    It's Mayweather's forte.

He was perfectly happy with his retirement after Pacquiao beat delahoya and conveniently contemplates a return soon as Pac signs to fight Hatton.

Mayweather says Hatton would knockout Pacquiao and when Pac crushes him into next week he's conveniently already been broken by floyd.

Mayweather conveniently signs to fight Marquez on the day of Pac-hatton instead of waiting 1 day for the winner.

All the Mayweathers say Pac aint got no skills and is too small for Floyd and conveniently he's on steroids after the Cotto fight.
    Last edited by shadeyfizzle; 08-31-2010, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i'd say you're masturbating yourself while watching this.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr: "Everybody knows I'm the Cash king, I have the best PPV record.
        I deserve the bigger paydays, Boxing is a business and I've work hard to get where I'm at. I only want what I deserve and Bob Arum is afraid of me."

Comment

@ Pretty Boy32 : Man I admire your resiliency and loyalty towards Floyd!

Just sayin'. No pun.

Comment

So he is back after Pac signs the fight to face margo?

Just like he was back to sign with marquez 1 day before pac was done with hatton

****ing coward, man up and take your beating like a man

Comment

Thanks Tamis, appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                @ Pretty Boy32 : Man I admire your resiliency and loyalty towards Floyd!

Just sayin'. No pun.
                If floyd was exposed as a pedo, I swear he would make a thread saying the 5 year old girl led him on...

Comment

You could hear the guy on the other side of the phone say

"Wheres your gym I want to get an autograph and meet you man"

and Floyd said

"My jaws hurting man you know how it is I eat too much candy, now lemme talk to my fans on uStream"

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    If floyd was exposed as a pedo, I swear he would make a thread saying the 5 year old girl led him on...

I think the idiotic stans like YESIR, MIC and JK100 are capable of doing that mate

Comment

Floyd is inviting fans to come to his gym on wednesday he said he will be there for autographs and pictures.

Comment

Working...
                      X