Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    so floyd's gonna announce his next opponent...

right about the time when margarito's gonna find out if he'll get his licence.

coincidence?
    What happened to fighting for the integrity of the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      U know what,I'm just sick of this nonsense from top rank.Pacman Margarito at a catchweight for the 154lb title is such bull****!I hope Floyd picks up a decent opponent like Cintron or Berto.I don't really care for Floyd,but Pacman has just erked me with this Margarito fight.Cintron-Floyd at 154,or Berto at 147 is better than the catchweight title farce!!
      The bottom line is If team mayweather would've did what they could to make the real fight happen, margarito wouldnt even be in the equation. So dont blame top rank they're doing whats best for them going up to secure another title and further securing Pac's legacy. So while Pac's making history Mayweather will be left making demands,....lol kinda funny if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
        The bottom line is If team mayweather would've did what they could to make the real fight happen, margarito wouldnt even be in the equation. So dont blame top rank they're doing whats best for them going up to secure another title and further securing Pac's legacy. So while Pac's making history Mayweather will be left making demands,....lol kinda funny if you ask me.
        The bottom line is that if Manny Pacquiao was willing to submit to full testing, the same way he likes to weight drain fighters, this wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          What happened to fighting for the integrity of the sport?
          Floyd, integrity.........

Comment

miscommunication
            Floyd meant "I'm not interested in getting my fucking ass kicked by Pac"

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              miscommunication
              Let me guess, another member of the Knights of ACornBall?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                miscommunication
                like I said homie bet the house and the 401k on Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Stop exaggerating my point. Its not about floyd its about if you believe top rank actually tried to make a floyd pac fight or were they using the possibil;ity of that fight to sell anothe top rank in house fight like they did in March?

As for floyd, dude should fight ASAP. Hopefully vs. Martinez at 154 or Cotto, assuming Manny does sign to fight tony.
                  that's your stance on this whole thing, is it not?

Comment

A fight at 150 is fine, always that it doesn't involve winning a title at 154. That's pure BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      like I said homie bet the house and the 401k on Manny.
                      all points will be bet if Floyd ever mans up

Comment

Working...
                      X