Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Do you know he was negotiating a fight.. while he made this comment?

Do you actually know that?

Of course you don't.
    I do know negotiations arent done like 1,2,3!

Comment

f it's berto, you know the fight is rigged just like the mosley fight. floyd will not fight berto unless he agrees to lose for payday

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
        I do know negotiations arent done like 1,2,3!
        K.

Like I said.

Of course you don't know he was negotiating a fight WHILE he made that comment 2 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I thought you were not debating Baldo?
          Who's debating?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Why does that have anything to do with it?

Floyds not thinking about Antonio Margarito

What happens with Margarito has absolutely nothing to do with what Floyd is going to do for his next fight.
            probably not. but their timing is impeccable.

its like he's waiting for pacquiao-margarito to be set in stone. that's just me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              probably not. but their timing is impeccable.

its like he's waiting for pacquiao-margarito to be set in stone. that's just me though.

I really don't think in Floyd world.. he's thinking about Margarito or Pacquiao right now.

The negotiations didn't work out... Floyd moved on to his own agenda...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Floyd has no heart is a particularly uneducated post Floyd, as of now, is taking the fights that make him the most money. How did he get to the point of making $25 mil per fight? Because he showed heart fighting Castillo, Corrales, ODH, zab/Baldo, Shane. Enough.
                No my friend you're confusing skill/talent with heart. Corrales,ODH have shown heart in many fights. Shane showed heart just by going after the 2 guys who first beat him! Floyd is the most skilled boxer but recently only time he showed heart was in round 2 vs Shane. He stated many times if Pac wanted to fight step up, well........Pac stepped up and Floyd stepped off!
                One part of having heart is backing up what you say, another is facing adversity. This is a career defining fight for Floyd and he simply ignored it.....
                Last edited by da beatdown; 08-25-2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Well atleast Pac put it out there what he didnt like with the negotiations, when all was said and done, Mayweather on the otherhand,BIG MOUTHED, ****Y, ARROGANT,ATTENTION CRAVING,Mayweather ran away, hid under a rock, denied any negotiations and then said he's not thinking about boxing! whats that I smell, I smell....I smell....I smell PU$$Y!
                  Ok, we'll talk when you get older.

Comment

I'll say this If theres anyone who loves money moreso than Floyd....yup its Arum so why would Arum be insistant on Making a fight with Marg if May was willing?
                    Floyd/pac will do double or more than Pac/marg....And I dont really care about the financial side of it but Im just saying from Arum's p.o.v.
                    But the Mayweather fight would still be there if Pac-Margarito goes ahead in Arum's view, Right now Margarito is controversy and that sells which is why Arum want to push the fight out of the way first.

Thinking Pac-Margarito is only happening because Mayweather doesnt want the fight is Arum's genius stroke and the reason why the man is an educated Harvard graduate, The people who knows Arum knows how he works in the boxing industry.

Am sure if Arum says Pac wants the Mayweather fight and we are willing to do Full random testing the whole fight would happen in December (Forget the financial part), But until Pac/Arum agrees to full testing dont expect Mayweather to say or do anything about the fight.

Comment

No my friend you're confusing skill/talent with heart. Corrales,ODH have shown heart in many fights. Shane showed heart just by going after the 2 guys who first beat him! Floyd is the most skilled boxer but recently only time he showed heart was in round 2 vs Shane. He stated many times if Pac wanted to fight step up, well........Pac stepped up and Floyd stepped off!
                      One part of having heart is backing up what you say, another is facing adversity. This is a career defining fight for Floyd and he simply ignored it.....
                      Of course he did in your mind. even though you have no knowledge of what he agreed to or if he signed what he sent to floyd in July. The only thing you know is Manny is he didn't sign in January because floyd requested OST as a stip. Way to step up!

Comment

Working...
                      X