Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana white bummed by pacquiao; thinks mayweather hiding behind drug tests out of fear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    Watch all the *****s start hating on Dana White in 3..... 2....... 1.....
    Is Nelson staying?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      I hope you are being sarcastic?
      my bad.

I forgot to "/sarcasm" at the end...

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        when will white understand.... floyd already won because all the polls and experts have picked floyd as the winner. the fight doesn't have to happen. they don't actually have to fight. floyd has already won this fight on paper and in public opinion.
        keep it up..........youre making *****s look good.............

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          when will white understand.... floyd already won because all the polls and experts have picked floyd as the winner. the fight doesn't have to happen. they don't actually have to fight. floyd has already won this fight on paper and in public opinion.

/sarcasm
          When will u understand that all the boxing experts thinks that floyd is scared to fight pac and the only fight floyd will win against pac is in the paper but if they fight in the ring pac will make him a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
            Dana should stick to his ****** ass sport and stop worrying about Boxing.

Hes a boxing fan his opinion is just as valid as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
              Watch all the *****s start hating on Dana White in 3..... 2....... 1.....
              Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Wow...this dude is keeping it real. It's the exact same common sense thoughts any normal person would share. Only the *****s have the peanuts in their brains to argue against it and share Fraud Jr's ***** theory.
              I find it very funny that because Dana White said Floyd is scared the pac fans are all on his side and Floyd fans are getting but hurt
              but flip the script and had Dana said Pac is dirty cause he refuses to test randomly the pac fans would be talking sh it about Dana and MMA and Floyd fans would be praising him

the only people that fail to see this are Floyd and pac fans
              ahhahha

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                I find it very funny that because Dana White said Floyd is scared the pac fans are all on his side and Floyd fans are getting but hurt
                but flip the script and had Dana said Pac is dirty cause he refuses to test randomly the pac fans would be talking sh it about Dana and MMA and Floyd fans would be praising him

the only people that fail to see this are Floyd and pac fans
                ahhahha
                Nothing funny about people telling it like it is.

What's funny is when a minority believes crackheads and bums, then justify testing rules never before seen in the history of boxing.

So, use your brain and decide which group makes the most sense. To me there's no such thing as Pac fan in this case. There's only normal people vs *****s.

Comment

he gave him two weeks ,pacquiao said me no like blood test and needles..they proved him wrong then he said he didn't want the two weeks..when floyd turned his back pacquiao came back asking for the two weeks..but that was after floyd turned his back on him.

Pacquiao was hiding behind the one million dollar penalty for every extra pound to which floyd agreed to lol

then it was the fear of needles..then the princess is scared to faint if they take half a teaspoon of blood..shane did it floyd did it..this roid freak wants the two weeks gap and the dates of the tests..he's mental lol

and who cares about dana white? he hates floyd mayweather of course he's gonna say that.

Comment

Dana just doesnt want OST in the UFC cuz all of those fighters would be positive and the UFC would be effed

Comment

thats true g dog..he's making a living out of roid freaks duuhhh HAHAHHAAHHAHAH

Comment

Working...
                      X