Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana white bummed by pacquiao; thinks mayweather hiding behind drug tests out of fear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
    when will white understand.... floyd already won because all the polls and experts have picked floyd as the winner. the fight doesn't have to happen. they don't actually have to fight. floyd has already won this fight on paper and in public opinion.

/sarcasm
    Dont you and Floyd wish it was that easy... SMH..

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Nothing funny about people telling it like it is.

What's funny is when a minority believes crackheads and bums, then justify testing rules never before seen in the history of boxing.

So, use your brain and decide which group makes the most sense. To me there's no such thing as Pac fan in this case. There's only normal people vs *****s.
      The fact that you are immature enough to use the term ***** further justifies my previous post

then add on the crack head and bum comments and you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Hes a boxing fan his opinion is just as valid as yours.
        Thanks for saying that. My opinion doesn't matter 'cause I am no one important in the Boxing world. So using your logic, neither does his. My first post stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          The fact that you are immature enough to use the term ***** further justifies my previous post

then add on the crack head and bum comments and you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself
          Like I said, use your brain. All you have to ask is does D White make sense or not? You have a brain don't you?

Fact: The accusers are crackheads and bums.

Comment

IMO pac had to agree...he was getting heat for not accepting the test...if he didnt then people would still be talking about "is he on PEDs?"

i wouldnt want to, but image has to be maintained. the general public will always be sharks.

Comment

Working...
            X