Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana white bummed by pacquiao; thinks mayweather hiding behind drug tests out of fear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana white bummed by pacquiao; thinks mayweather hiding behind drug tests out of fear

DANA WHITE BUMMED BY PACQUIAO; THINKS MAYWEATHER HIDING BEHIND DRUG TESTS OUT OF FEAR
    August 24th, 2010 | by Felix Strunk

“It actually bums me out a little bit that Pacquiao agreed to do that,” stated UFC President Dana White, referring to the fact that Filipino icon Manny Pacquiao had agreed to a 14-day cutoff regarding random blood testing in order to make a proposed mega-fight with Floyd Mayweather. According to White, Pacquiao should have stood firm on his original stance that the tests administered by the state athletic commissions, which he has never failed, are sufficient.

“First of all, the sport of boxing and the sport of mixed martial arts are the two sports that are regulated by the government. The government actually regulates the fights. They come in and do the drug testing and oversee everything. No way, shape or form should another ****ing fighter ever be pointing out and saying, ‘I want more drug testing,’ or this or that,” White would explain, agreeing with promoter Bob Arum’s previous comments that no fighter, including Floyd Mayweather, is bigger than sport.

“It’s like, ‘Shut the **** up and fight!’ Do you want to ****ing fight this guy or not? He’s going to be drug tested, he agreed to take the ****ing drug test, you’re going to be paid a gazillion ****ing dollars, so are you one of the best in the world or are you not? Period! End of story,” he continued, expressing the exact same frustrations that many fans are currently feeling about the potential showdown.

As for the reason why a clash between the two best boxers on the planet has yet to happen, the UFC President, who’s worked with his fair share of fighters (the UFC currently has more than 200 fighters signed to their roster), believes that it simply comes down to fear. “Stylistically, Floyd doesn’t like this fight. First of all, Floyd just got clipped by Mosley, which is the first time I’ve ever seen him hurt. The difference between Mosley and Pacquiao is Pacquiao throws his most dangerous punches while he’s getting hit,” White would explain, hinting that the close call Mayweather had in the second round of his bout with Mosley might be giving him second thoughts about stepping into the ring with Pacquiao.

“Floyd is used to fighting these guys where he can counter punch and he’s so fast that when they try to hit him, he hits them. He moves around and does his thing. Pacquiao is so ****ing dangerous because he’s so fast, he hits hard too and he throws his best punches while he’s getting hit. I think it’s a very dangerous fight for Floyd Mayweather and I think Floyd knows that and I don’t think Floyd is too crazy about this fight,” White added, reiterating his belief that Mayweather is simply afraid to face Filipino superstar.

Watch all the *****s start hating on Dana White in 3..... 2....... 1.....

Comment

Wow...this dude is keeping it real. It's the exact same common sense thoughts any normal person would share. Only the *****s have the peanuts in their brains to argue against it and share Fraud Jr's ***** theory.

Comment

wayako your god is fighting confirmed cheater margarito make threads about how badass and unstoppable chito is to hype up the easy victory pac will have over that feather fisted fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          Watch all the *****s start hating on Dana White in 3..... 2....... 1.....
          I am a flopacmotard so **** Dana White but i think Floyd is scared, even if Floyd is a great./// D level fighteeerrrrrrr.

Comment

Real talk.
            I only question the date White said these comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              wayako your god is fighting confirmed cheater margarito make threads about how badass and unstoppable chito is to hype up the easy victory pac will have over that feather fisted fake.
              U know white was just telling the truth and u are getting butthurt because they are all telling the truth that floyd is scared to pac, that's natural bro i will be butthurt too if my idol is a chicken or a coward.

Comment

when will white understand.... floyd already won because all the polls and experts have picked floyd as the winner. the fight doesn't have to happen. they don't actually have to fight. floyd has already won this fight on paper and in public opinion.

/sarcasm
                Last edited by KickAzz; 08-24-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Dana should stick to his ****** ass sport and stop worrying about Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    when will white understand.... floyd already won because all the polls and experts have picked floyd as the winner. the fight doesn't have to happen. they don't actually have to fight. floyd has already won this fight on paper and in public opinion.
                    I hope you are being sarcastic?

Comment

Working...
                    X