No announcement yet.

manny pacquiao exposed for ducking opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    As faras im aware, Pac fights anyone. After beating his opponents he asks his people to get him his next fight. He dont care who it is! He leaves it up to his people.
    yep, anyone coming off a recent LOSS and a big one at that.

you are right, he does fight anyone that qualifies

Comment

As faras im aware, Pac fights anyone. After beating his opponents he asks his people to get him his next fight. He dont care who it is! He leaves it up to his people.
      Hugh thats a cop out. he lets top rank pick his fights so top rank picks the same type of fighter every time. How about Manny ask to fight someone. Remember top rank works for Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

Who did Pac fight that came off a recent loss? Cotto was on a winning streak before losing to Pac, as was hatton and DLH.

Are you going to criticise Pac now, just because he is fighting people with losses on their resume? Well he wants to fight an unbeaten Floyd but he dont want none of it.!

Comment

FLOYD :

"Cotto lives to far"

"Paul Williams is to big"

" I dont fight to prove boxing fans who da best is,thats why I wont fight Margarito"

Comment

Who did Pac fight that came off a recent loss? Cotto was on a winning streak before losing to Pac, as was hatton and DLH.

Are you going to criticise Pac now, just because he is fighting people with losses on their resume? Well he wants to fight an unbeaten Floyd but he dont want none of it.!
            Hatton and ODH fought tune ups after losing to floyd. Winning 1 fight isn't a streak. Same with Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Hugh thats a cop out. he lets top rank pick his fights so top rank picks the same type of fighter every time. How about Manny ask to fight someone. Remember top rank works for Manny!
              Well Cotto was as formiddable as SSM. If i want an easy nights work i dont pick cotto types.
              Again dont hold anything against Cotto just because he has one loss on his resume. In boxing you win some and lose some. Floyd has fought many boxers who had losses on their record and he gets credit for everyone of them.

Comment

Sissy boy Fraud Jr. fought Judah after Judah lost 12 rounds agains Baldomir and almost got knocked out twice in that fight!

Comment

Pacquiao has fought these top welters...Cotto,Clottey and now Rito...these are easily 3 of the top 5 or 6 welters in the world...

Did the self proclaimed King of the Welters (Mayweather) fight them...nope..

Then Pacquiao fought Barrera,Morales and Marquez..easily 3 of the top 5 boxers under Jr welterweight...

So i dont see Pacquiao ducked anybody..who did he duck? lol

Mayweather has ducked Rito,Cotto,Clottey,Williams...should i go on and on?

Comment

Well Cotto was as formiddable as SSM. If i want an easy nights work i dont pick cotto types.
                    Again dont hold anything against Cotto just because he has one loss on his resume. In boxing you win some and lose some. Floyd has fought many boxers who had losses on their record and he gets credit for everyone of them.
                    Only problem i had with cotto fight was the catchweight. I can't give him the same credit as if the fight was at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                      Red K sended

Pacquiao said lets do it Shane but Shane wanted 40% of split and he basically ducked Pacquiao with that demand
                      shane was the ww champ and 40 percent wasnt fair???wow

Comment

Working...
                      X