manny pacquiao exposed for ducking opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    Red K sended

Pacquiao said lets do it Shane but Shane wanted 40% of split and he basically ducked Pacquiao with that demand
    Cung(troll) Le....

Why did he get a red K again oh cuz he bad mouthed Manny? IMO Manny has been matched very well to build his stock; which I have to say they have done a great job. Bob sees that Manny is a gold mine and doesn't want to throw him to floyd because he knows that Manny prob will lose to Floyd. So Bob is trying to prolong the fight as much as he can in hopes of gaining as much money out of Manny or hoping Floyd gets old..

Comment

Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
      Pacquiao has fought these top welters...Cotto,Clottey and now Rito...these are easily 3 of the top 5 or 6 welters in the world...

Did the self proclaimed King of the Welters (Mayweather) fight them...nope..

Then Pacquiao fought Barrera,Morales and Marquez..easily 3 of the top 5 boxers under Jr welterweight...

So i dont see Pacquiao ducked anybody..who did he duck? lol

Mayweather has ducked Rito,Cotto,Clottey,Williams...should i go on and on?
      You can but you show that you know very little. Clottey is not a top welter. Cotto was at 145 not 147. Marg fight hasn't happened and if/when it does its at 150 not at 147.

mayweather fought Zab, (#1 ww) Baldo (lineal and undisputed champ) and Shane (#1 consensus ww).

Manny has avoided the 2 best ww's in the world, Floyd and Shane. In fact, manny has never fought the BEST fighter at any weight since 126.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
        Sissy boy Fraud Jr. fought Judah after Judah lost 12 rounds agains Baldomir and almost got knocked out twice in that fight!

and manny fought morales after raheem kicked his ass all around the ring..atleast floyd fought baldo..when did manny fight raheem???

Comment

Manny Pacquiao decides who he fights. Not Roach, not Arum. And in 2010 he decided to fight Joshua Clottey and Antonio Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            You can but you show that you know very little. Clottey is not a top welter. Cotto was at 145 not 147. Marg fight hasn't happened and if/when it does its at 150 not at 147.

mayweather fought Zab, (#1 ww) Baldo (lineal and undisputed champ) and Shane (#1 consensus ww).

Manny has avoided the 2 best ww's in the world, Floyd and Shane. In fact, manny has never fought the BEST fighter at any weight since 126.
            CLottey not in the top 6??!! are u ****ing kidding me..then please name the toughest top 6 in the WW division..i gotta see this..

How could Pacquiao fight Zab when he was what 2 or 3 weightclasses over him..

and Pac ducking FLoyd? lol i dont remember Pac being the one taking a vacation from boxing for the 2nd time in 3 years..after claiming to come back with a hitlist to beat the best..lol

and Baldo is one of the top fighters all of sudden? lol

Look man its ok to say ur a mayweather fan..but dont let that blind u to the whole sport..be a fan of the sport not just 1 guy..u'll seem less full of **** wen arguing next time.

Comment

CLottey not in the top 6??!! are u ****ing kidding me..then please name the toughest top 6 in the WW division..i gotta see this..

and Pac ducking FLoyd? lol i dont remember Pac being the one taking a vacation from boxing for the 2nd time in 3 years..after claiming to come back with a hitlist to beat the best..lol

Look man its ok to say ur a mayweather fan..but dont let that blind u to the whole sport..be a fan of the sport not just 1 guy..u'll seem less full of **** wen arguing next time.
              how the **** was baldo not a top ww??he was the linear damn champ

Comment

[QUOTE=Big Dunn;9095964]You can but you show that you know very little. Clottey is not a top welter. Cotto was at 145 not 147. Marg fight hasn't happened and if/when it does its at 150 not at 147.

Manny has avoided the 2 best ww's in the world, Floyd and Shane. In fact, manny has never fought the BEST fighter at any weight since 126.[/QUOTE]

I agree. i have been saying this for a year now. Pac is just as big a ducker as floyd. (even though i dont think either are really duckers) Pac has not fought the number 1 guy in any division in a while but supposedly he will fight anyone. That BS. He will only fight you if you are a plodder. You have to have slow hand and foot speed before pac will ever get in the ring with you. To me the p4p best is the person that can beat all styles. That is not Pac.

Comment

LOL

seriously some people on this site are ******s. manny duck fighters?
                  the only one you can really make a bit of a argument is shane mosley.
                  but we are talking about a guy who many picked to lose to de la hoya, and since then has fought TOUGHER competition. Cotto, hatton, Clottey, margarito, YOU TELL US who you want manny to fight if these fighters are not worthy. its laughable for anyone to even say manny has ducked fighters...lol.

Before the floyd nuthuggers come out calling anyone who backs up pacquiao a nuthugger. I am a big Floyd fan(talent wise) and went to watch him fight Hatton and Mosley. i don't nut hug anyone, just a actual boxing fan......unlike a lot of people on this site

Comment

Top 6 is not top. The TOP ww's are floyd and shane. manny didn't fight them. Manny fought cotto (#3) and clottey (#6 by your own admission). I didn't say manny should fight zab. I said floyd fought him when he was a top ww.

In January Manny didn't agree to OST even though floyd agreed to all his stips. Manny walked away from fight. If you believe Margarito's Feb 22, 2010 interview posted on this site, then Bob promised him a NOvember fight with Pac. So in no way was Manny going to fight floyd in November.

Baldo was not the best ww in 2006. I didn't say he was a top fighter. He was the undisputed lineal champ. manny had an opportunity to fight the lineal champ (shane) but didn't.

No matter if I am a floyd fan I have listed facts. Try and refute them with facts. Like I said Manny has not fought the best fighter at any weight since 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotokan View Post
                      A good video in my opinion.Also proof that pacquiao ducked shane mosley.

Manny has always ducked some of the best. You can't fight everyone but Manny always took the easier road. I'm sick when people try to create a back story for Floyd being a ducker while Manny fights for the people (who aren't really his people but hey you know what i mean). It's BS, a big fat BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X