No announcement yet.

Margarito is a DISGRACE for you Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    and you still married her? damn you must be so into her.

You still love her?

i meant she told me the story of her racist dad before the marriage. had no idea it would effect at all and she a born again christian when i married her and she was celibate for 3 years. i was really into her, but it was also goes most girls show no interests in me. plus i was 29 yr old ****** who jerked off 4 times a day, so i was pretty desperate. but i really loved her. i was so lousy in bed that she recalled all the wild college days she had, so she just snapped.

so the equation is, racist dad + wild college days + born christian 3 year celebacy = black **** loving nympho.

i don't love her anymore, but i would take her back. cuz i am just a patheric push over who gets lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      i meant she told me the story of her racist dad before the marriage. had no idea it would effect at all and she a born again christian when i married her and she was celibate for 3 years. i was really into her, but it was also goes most girls show no interests in me. plus i was 29 yr old ****** who jerked off 4 times a day, so i was pretty desperate. but i really loved her. i was so lousy in bed that she recalled all the wild college days she had, so she just snapped.

so the equation is, racist dad + wild college days + born christian 3 year celebacy = black **** loving nympho.

i don't love her anymore, but i would take her back. cuz i am just a patheric push over who gets lonely.
      I think you're so consistent with your story so I'm beginning to believe that you're not just making this up.

But I find your post funny so green K man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        man i use to love marg man i really did. but now with this whole plaster thing i have no respect for him man.
        Margarito aka Plasterino is a cheat and a ******, if the boxing commission ever allows him to box again in the U.S then they are even bigger ******s. I say let the lowlife have his fights in Mexico, plaster hand wraps and whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxerguy000 View Post
          Margarito aka Plasterino is a cheat and a ******, if the boxing commission ever allows him to box again in the U.S then they are even bigger ******s. I say let the lowlife have his fights in Mexico, plaster hand wraps and whatever!
          yea man, i wonder if guys like floyd or oscar knew about his wraps before and thats why they never fought him?

Comment

Margarito never cheated, hes a innocent man thats being punished for something he never did.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              Margarito never cheated, hes a innocent man thats being punished for something he never did.
              its the same as attempted murder in heinsight. he planned on hurting mosley. not saying that he planned on killing him that night but he could have.

we could have seen mosley laid up on a bed messed up like Gerald mcclellan man.

get real man....seriously

Comment

LOL @ the dumbass pelonsita that took this thread seriously

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  Plasterino never knew?, give me a break, he had to be aware what his manager was doing and did! He's rotten to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    yea man, i wonder if guys like floyd or oscar knew about his wraps before and thats why they never fought him?
                    That very well could be though I doubt it, if Floyd and Oscar knew about Plasterino's hand wraps I would think that they would have exposed the cheater without any remorse.

Comment

cuando sale la verdad a la luzx lo tiran al medio , pero cuando le gana a coto es 100% mexicano , que pendejitos

Comment

Working...
                      X