No announcement yet.

Margarito is a DISGRACE for you Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    i don't know what to say. i just pray for guys like u every night cuz it's not good carrying all that hatred in yr heart for americans.

i feel that for my ex-wife but i don't carry racism in my heart like u do towards americans even though american is not a race, u hate america. my ex-wife cheated on me with 7 black guys, 4 mexicans, and 2 asians, and 1 iranian guy named ameil, but i have no racism towards anyone. i actually wish i was black sometimes.

god bless this goddam country, son!!!!
    Dayum, she cheated with so many men of different sizes so I'm wondering why she did so.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Dayum, she cheated with so many men of different sizes so I'm wondering why she did so.
      she claimed size didn't matter, but she made fun of my small **** all time the last 2 years of marriage and we were only married for 3 years. i think that was just her way of telling me i was lame.

she loves big black men, like the james toney type cuz her dad was a racist bigot who assaulted a black man and his old mother once while she was a kid and she watched. so she has this fetish of being dominated by big black guys. to each is own.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
        First all these fighters like Sugar Shane Mosley, Fernando Vargas, Holyfield, Toney, Roy Jones jr and now Antonio Margarito have all been caught CHEATING and they're scum for doing so.

Americans and their cheating ways....SMH
        Damn every time I see a post from you it's classic. I'm dying right now....lol

Comment

That's why we don't let him fight in America, because he is a disgrace. But in Mexico they don't care that he is disgraced, so he's allowed to fight there.

Comment

man i use to love marg man i really did. but now with this whole plaster thing i have no respect for him man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
              First all these fighters like Sugar Shane Mosley, Fernando Vargas, Holyfield, Toney, Roy Jones jr and now Antonio Margarito have all been caught CHEATING and they're scum for doing so.

Americans and their cheating ways....SMH
              ok Joey....I mean Sombras, I THINK I know what you meanI swear you sound like this dude......

you need to calm down my dude!!
              Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 08-20-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                ok Joey....I mean Sombras, I THINK I know what you meanI swear you sound like this dude......

you need to calm down my dude!!
                my ex-wife would have made joey greco a fortune. cheating ass ho.

Comment

she claimed size didn't matter, but she made fun of my small **** all time the last 2 years of marriage and we were only married for 3 years. i think that was just her way of telling me i was lame.

she loves big black men, like the james toney type cuz her dad was a racist bigot who assaulted a black man and his old mother once while she was a kid and she watched. so she has this fetish of being dominated by big black guys. to each is own.
                  lmao! when did hear these story, before or after your marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    lmao! when did hear these story, before or after your marriage?

before, but i never it would gave her craving for the long black chocolate.

Comment

before, but i never it would gave her craving for the long black chocolate.
                      and you still married her? damn you must be so into her.

You still love her?

Comment

Working...
                      X