Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Jean Pascal: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billie Jean Pascal beats B-Hop by decision and B-Hop retires, finishing his career without ever having received a beatdown from anyone he stepped into the ring with.

Not bad if you ask me.

Comment

Pascal and his team fought an intelligent fight against Dawson and will probably come with a good plan to defeat Hopkins.

Pascal is young and has very good speed and adequate movement to cause Hopkins problems. Hopkins will try to make it an ugly fight.

Pascal should win this one.

Comment

Why da fuk does hopkins still get title shots ?? I mean what has he done in the past few yrs to deserve this fight ?

They should ban dis old ****er from boxing due to old age , he already has brain damge someone is gonna end up killin him in da ring , pascal mite be that man .

Comment

Bernard will never lose to a Canadian :wank:

Comment

Pascal by long, boring UD. He has enough movement to make Hopkins work, which he clearly doesn't want to do at this age.

The only thing prime about Hopkins right now is his mouth.

By mouth, I mean his words, not his teeth.

Comment

Pascal by UD

Comment

Call me crazy, but, I had a dream that I was watching this Pascal-Hopkins fight and it was a Gatti-Ward-like war.

Pascal bum rushes him and never lets up, and Hopkins, not able to use angles or footwork, arrogantly stands and trades.

In my dream, Pascal stopped him on cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy Brenner View Post
                  Call me crazy, but, I had a dream that I was watching this Pascal-Hopkins fight and it was a Gatti-Ward-like war.

Pascal bum rushes him and never lets up, and Hopkins, not able to use angles or footwork, arrogantly stands and trades.

In my dream, Pascal stopped him on cuts.
                  I had a dream Hopkins mugged Pascal at the press conference and took his money and his croissant and ate it right in front of him. Real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    I had a dream Hopkins mugged Pascal at the press conference and took his money and his croissant and ate it right in front of him. Real talk.
                    I will be proven right.

Fight of the decade!

Comment

Pascal by UD. Another thing is him stating he's the best think out of Canada. Well you gotta get past Bute their buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X