Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all boxing fans unite and support james toney(dnt delete hes a boxer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how are they excuses when Toney has been fat, shot and little more than a journeyman for going on 4 years now and is worse than ever

the fact that this is a co main event when Toney is not even televised in his own sport is a total joke.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      If toney loses..dana white wont let us hear the end of it...this is boxing versus mma
      I completely agreed with you, if he loses, we'll never hear the end of it.

However, this will not be a walk in the park for Toney.
      Couture is a veteran, roman-greco wrestler who likes to wear down his opponent by leaning on them against the fence with a touch of dirty boxing.

Comment

id rather see the klitschko sisters in the octogon man. theyre bigger stronger and hit harder. and use to be kick boxers

Comment

Toney is a fat racist piece of shit.

I can't wait till Couture whoops his ass.

Comment

I hope Randy paid his electric bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              id rather see the klitschko sisters in the octogon man. theyre bigger stronger and hit harder. and use to be kick boxers
              Ha, was just talking about this fight during lunch and Wlad vs Lesnar came up as a fantasy MMA fight. Who takes it?

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                People forgot how accurate Toney is.

He lands like 40-50% punches,and thats agains pro world class boxers.

He will land everything he throws on Randy and its gonna be lights out!
                How many punches has he landed on men diving at his waist?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  Ha, was just talking about this fight during lunch and Wlad vs Lesnar came up as a fantasy MMA fight. Who takes it?
                  The Klitschkos would dominate the MMA heavyweight division.

Either Klitschko + 4 oz gloves = R.I.P. Brock Lesnar

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                    how are they excuses when Toney has been fat, shot and little more than a journeyman for going on 4 years now and is worse than ever

the fact that this is a co main event when Toney is not even televised in his own sport is a total joke.
                    Hahaha yea that's right. Penn vs Edgar II is the main event lol.

Comment

We knew Toney was shot, but geez, look at this video starting at about 10 seconds:

Comment

Working...
                      X