Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all boxing fans unite and support james toney(dnt delete hes a boxer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney should get his ass kicked but I hope he wins so it backfires in Dana White's face.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      How many punches has he landed on men diving at his waist?
      Precisely....

You can't have a Boxer's stance in MMA, you'll get taken down with the quickness by leaving your whole lower body open for the take down. It takes dudes YEARS to master the art of sprawling a take down or reversing a take down. I highly doubt Toney is even an intermediate practitioner with 7-8 months of training.

Comment

This aint boxing vs mma, it is Toney vs MMA. Toney was a fav fighter of mine(until doping info surfaced) but he is in a different avenue. Once he taste a high kick from one of those fighter like Mercer did, he will panic.

4:00 mins in

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
          This aint boxing vs mma, it is Toney vs MMA. Toney was a fav fighter of mine(until doping info surfaced) but he is in a different avenue. Once he taste a high kick from one of those fighter like Mercer did, he will panic.

4:00 mins in
          you do realise that Mercer was over 40 and totally shot, right?

and that sub-par fat washed up boxers like Frans Botha and journeymen like Virgil Kalakoda have given K-1 fighters fits in the past? like Kalakoda beating Sato and Taewoong(who is 223-16 in kickboxing)and taking Buakaw(one of the most talented guys in kickboxing at the time) to an extra round decision, and Botha making Jerome LeBanner quit?

granted, they didnt have a huge amount of success in kickboxing, but they were fed to the lions in K-1 and still held their own for the most part while they were journeymen(or lower) status in boxing.

Comment

I hope Couture breaks one of his fat arms... Toney is hard to like for all the racist **** he has said.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              Toney should get his ass kicked but I hope he wins so it backfires in Dana White's face.
              How would it backfire in Danas face when he can sell another fight for James Tony?

Remember Dana and the owners of the UFC are not in this to squash boxing like everyother knownothing in the boxing world thinks. He's in it to make money so how is making more money off Tony backfiring in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                you do realise that Mercer was over 40 and totally shot, right?

and that sub-par fat washed up boxers like Frans Botha and journeymen like Virgil Kalakoda have given K-1 fighters fits in the past? like Kalakoda beating Sato and Taewoong(who is 223-16 in kickboxing)and taking Buakaw(one of the most talented guys in kickboxing at the time) to an extra round decision, and Botha making Jerome LeBanner quit?

granted, they didnt have a huge amount of success in kickboxing, but they were fed to the lions in K-1 and still held their own for the most part while they were journeymen(or lower) status in boxing.
                K1 is not MMA it's just kick boxing.

Comment

I didnt say k1 was mma but you can kick in both sports.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    How would it backfire in Danas face when he can sell another fight for James Tony?

Remember Dana and the owners of the UFC are not in this to squash boxing like everyother knownothing in the boxing world thinks. He's in it to make money so how is making more money off Tony backfiring in his face.
                    Dana White is the one on record saying "we're going to make an example of James Toney", and trying to bill this fight to all the Tapout wearing redneck "know nothings" as Boxing vs. MMA. If his boy gets knocked out by Toney, I would consider it blowing up in his face. But, it won't be as bad, because he'll get to make money off of Toney.

Comment

Any info on how Toney is doing in camp. Is he even having a training camp, anybody?

Comment

Working...
                      X