Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a prime Trinidad at 147 stop Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
    I would say no. Winky has a similar style to Clotteys.
    Trinidad fought Winky at 160 lbs. Also Winky throws even more punches than Clottey.
    Trinidad lost some power when he mover up to 160.
    Pac is the only one that mysteriously can carry power up to any weight division

Comment

If Clottey Turtles then no. I can't see Trinidad being technical enough too break his guard.

I'd give Hearns or Leonard as good shot though. Pacquiao was too short to break his guard.

Comment

No. If Trinidad ever got a good shot, Clottey would shell up.

Comment

No, Clottey is too resourceful and defensive, and his chin is very solid. He would probably make Tito look bad in some portions of the fight, but Tito would decision him.

Comment

I don't think Tito would hit him clean enough. Clottey would feel Tito's power and shell up.

Plus, Clottey does have a very solid beard.

Comment

If Clottey set his mind on PURELY survival I'm sure he could.

It's hard to get over that high guard, Tito couldn't get past Winkys. Tito would beat him badly but if Clottey came to survive and not to fight he would probably got the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                If Clottey set his mind on PURELY survival I'm sure he could.

It's hard to get over that high guard, Tito couldn't get past Winkys. Tito would beat him badly but if Clottey came to survive and not to fight he would probably got the distance.
                People forget That Tito fought Winky near the end of his career at 160 lbs.
                Tito did not have that Magic whatever Pac has to bring his power up two or more weight classes and also Tito did not magically get older and better.

Comment

Trinidad by easy KO

Comment

I say yes. Especially with a clean left hook.

Comment

Tito stops him late.

Tito at 147 is one of he hardest hitters in history.

**** with Clotteys guard, if he shells up, he gets his arms batter till they drop and then night night

Comment

Working...
                      X