Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman: "Floyd has too much PRIDE, he'd fight Pacquiao even for 20 bucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's as close as you will get to Lederman saying he's picking Mayweather over Pacquiao.

Comment

Lederman knows what he's talking about. $20 is rhetorical. He knows Floyd wants this fight and will make it if it can be made.

1 year from now Pacquiao will just be another 'W' on Mayweather's record and everyone will have moved on, thankfully.

Then maybe Floyd can fight someone who can actually push him to the limits of his ability to round off his career. A quality bigger man, Insha'Allah.

Comment

i believe floyd wants the fight badly but just not this year for tax reasons. but he's not gettin any younger, next year he will be 34

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I agree floyd will eventually fight pac. I'm sure when they fight I will bet heavy on floyd mayweather jr. to win. If, as emmanuel stewart said, ricky hatton brough out the best in floyd, I'm sure manny will bring out the bestest.
          Don't count on that. The best Floyd you will ever see are the one's in Corrales, Gatti, Hernandez, Castillo II, Judah, Mosley. I see Mayweather-Pacquiao like Mayweather-Marquez. Mayweather will be too physically big, too fast for his size, too accurate. And it will just be a matter of Floyd wanting to go for it(the KO) or not. As was the case for Marquez where he just wanted to get some rounds in to shake off the ring rust.

Hatton didn't exactly bring out the best in Floyd. I would say he brought out the brawler in Floyd. Mosley I think brought out the best in Floyd in the fight. Corrales brought out the best in Floyd in the Vegas odds and people not giving Floyd a chance against him in the build up. In this one I think a lot of people know Floyd is going ot beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Hatton didn't exactly bring out the best in Floyd. I would say he brought out the brawler in Floyd.
            I'd say he gave him a fairly singular stylistic test, and brought a few dormant wrinkles out of Floyd's fight-game.

Comment

Nobody doubts Mayweather's skills, to put it how I feel about him is difficult.

Its like cooking a great steak on the grill , the best of the best, you can't wait til you eat it with all the trimmings, got it on yer plate and a mangy dog comes up and bites it ! WHO WANTS IT THEN ?????????

He leaves a bad taste in yer mouth.

The best thing that could happen to him is get Knocked OUT !!!!! Learn some humility.

He would be a better fighter and a better person.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                Jim lemme tell ya somethin...
                lemme tell you this:

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
                  I'd say he gave him a fairly singular stylistic test, and brought a few dormant wrinkles out of Floyd's fight-game.
                  Pray for the peace of JERUSALEM

Comment

I agree with Lederman except for the $20 part.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                      I agree with Lederman except for the $20 part.
                      hes not saying, $20, literally

Comment

Working...
                      X