Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman: "Floyd has too much PRIDE, he'd fight Pacquiao even for 20 bucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Lederman: "Floyd has too much PRIDE, he'd fight Pacquiao even for 20 bucks"

HBO’s Harold Lederman anxious to see Pacquiao-Margarito, guarantees Mayweather will step up in 2011
    August 1, 2:37 PM

----------

Excerpt from the article:

Asked for his thoughts on the pending future of Mayweather, Lederman revealed that he only knows as much as he reads in the papers and that perhaps Floyd’s accountant told him it would be a better financial move to fight in 2011. Asked if he feels that Mayweather still wants a fight with Pacquiao, Lederman is beyond adamant.

Floyd is too good,” Lederman claimed. “He will never turn his back on a fight like that. If you go back in history do you remember when he fought ‘Chicanito’ Hernandez? We all said that he wasn’t ready and that Hernandez was going to kill him. Chicanito was a great champion and Floyd Mayweather wiped the floor with him. He fought so many guys that people thought he wasn’t ready to fight and he just did great. But Floyd is a great fighter, he really is. He’s a terrific talent.”

Lederman went on to note that many of Mayweather’s struggles in the past have been due to his hands being damaged but that it simply doesn’t seem to be a problem anymore. Before disappearing between the halls of the Mandalay Bay Lederman emphatically stated that there is too much at stake for Floyd to just turn away.

He’s not going to walk away from Manny Pacquiao. He has too much pride. If you paid him twenty dollars he would take the fight. The reason being it is a guy who everybody thinks can beat him up. Floyd is a great champion, great person, and I know very well he is going to do well in the Pacquiao fight.”

To read the entire article: http://www.examiner.com/x-22973-Las-...tep-up-in-2011
    Yes
    38.46%
    No
    57.14%
    Maybe
    4.40%

i agree..and when he does fight manny hes gonna be looking to prove a point

Comment

*****s should think like Harold.

Yes, Floyd will give Pac troubles in the ring.

These PED/PPV **** is not for real boxing fans.

Comment

$20 it is then

get Arum on the phone...Floyd's ready to negotiate

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          $20 it is then

lol...........

Comment

I agree floyd will eventually fight pac. I'm sure when they fight I will bet heavy on floyd mayweather jr. to win. If, as emmanuel stewart said, ricky hatton brough out the best in floyd, I'm sure manny will bring out the bestest.

Comment

Old age is getting the best of Harold.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                $20 it is then

Funniest dude here!

Comment

hernandez was when floyd was still young and hungry and didnt care too much yet for his undefeated record. awhile back also, everybody was talking about how margarito would be the one to defeat him, but floyd didnt man up.

Comment

Biggest load of bull**** i have ever read. Floyd has openly stated on numerous occasions that he is only interested in money. "Legacy don't pay bills" is what he told R.A. Rugged man when he was questioned about not fighting the best fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X