Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana Rejected Ortiz's Offer For The Sept 18 Mosley-Mora Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black dude View Post
    Maidana got REAL lucky against Ortiz the first time...that is why he is scared.
    He is a scared ass *****.
    I see Ortiz destroying ANYONE and EVERYONE at 140 INCLUDING Amir Khan.

There is nothing lucky about a guy getting knocked down and beaten on the way he did and constantly getting up like he was the ****ing terminator
    to win the fight in an impressive showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
      this aint the first and wont be the last time maidana turns ortiz down.
      lol at corley, did anyone see what happened when he fought freddy hernandez?
      that is less than a tune up bout
      and Victor Ortiz had Antonio Diaz, Hector Alatorre and Nate Campbell in his last three fights if you wanna play that game. I thought Ortiz wanted to fight Vivian Harris on the undercard anyway

Comment

a fight with ortiz is a step backwards for maidana. maidana is in position to get fights w/ khan (payday) and bradley (prestige). why would maidana fight ortiz (a prospect)???

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Ftw View Post
          Was just seeing the Mosley-Mora press conference and Ortiz said that he wanted the Maidana rematch and he was waiting for him to sign the contract, but Maidana turned it down.

I think the past few weeks Ortiz has been looking very serious and he really wants to change the opinion of boxing fans, which is largely based on that quit job against Maidana. He really means business it seems. He wants to prove himself now. Its nice to see that attitude from him
          Is that Pacman sparring with McEwan?!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
            and Victor Ortiz had Antonio Diaz, Hector Alatorre and Nate Campbell in his last three fights if you wanna play that game. I thought Ortiz wanted to fight Vivian Harris on the undercard anyway
            yes but Ortiz has no other options really he been calling out Maidana for a while and even called out Bradley and Khan

he is in the same boat as Alexander right now too dangerous of a boxer very high risk fight for either Bradley or Khan and now they can't even get Marcos because him fighting Khan is the way more attractive option Money and Risk wise

Comment

So that's why it took so long for the Ortiz camp to announce Harris as the opponent, they waited for this fight...

Yeah, there are more attractive options for Maidana out there than a re-match against Victor, but Corley surely is not one of them. If he does not dispose of him easily, he will look like a fool, more than if he had lost a re-match.

Comment

Working...
              X