Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana Rejected Ortiz's Offer For The Sept 18 Mosley-Mora Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Ftw View Post
    Who is saying that he should fight Ortiz 3 weeks later?? If the Ortiz fight would happen it would mean that he doesn't fight Corley at all.
    so Ortiz is allowed his "tune up", but Maidana isn't?

come on now. Ortiz should take Judah...but that'll be tough since Judah just fought a couple weeks back.

Comment

A lot of you guys are real jackasses.

You're gonna give Pac **** for rematching Cotto who he stopped in 12, but now all of the sudden Maidana owes Ortiz a rematch after he publicly emasculated him in front of his L.A fans in 6?

**** Ortiz.

Maidana has Bradley, Alexander and Khan to ktfo out now.

Ortiz has to get back in line and stop eating Taco Bell after fights.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
        so Ortiz is allowed his "tune up", but Maidana isn't?

come on now. Ortiz should take Judah...but that'll be tough since Judah just fought a couple weeks back.
        Well I think that Ortiz wouldn't be having this "tune up" if Maidana accepted.

I think people are misunderstanding me, I am not the one ****ting on Maidana, calling him a ducker, or any of that. Those were some other people in this thread. If you read my 1st post it is mostly to highlight Ortiz's attitude and the news that he wanted to rematch Maidana on Sept 18 (which not many people seem to have talked about on this forum).

In my opinion Maidana has earned the right to not give Ortiz a rematch; He wants a Khan or Bradley for a title shot, and he has earned that. Besides, an Ortiz win does nothing for Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Ftw View Post
          Well I think that Ortiz wouldn't be having this "tune up" if Maidana accepted.

I think people are misunderstanding me, I am not the one ****ting on Maidana, calling him a ducker, or any of that. Those were some other people in this thread. If you read my 1st post it is mostly to highlight Ortiz's attitude and the news that he wanted to rematch Maidana on Sept 18 (which not many people seem to have talked about on this forum).

In my opinion Maidana has earned the right to not give Ortiz a rematch; He wants a Khan or Bradley for a title shot, and he has earned that. Besides, an Ortiz win does nothing for Maidana.
          cool. no disrespect meant to ya.

Maidana gets nothing from fighting Ortiz is right. Ortiz needs to rebuild his image with a DOMINANT performance.

He's at the bottom of the top 5 in terms of bargaining power.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
            Maidana is one conceded mother fucker. For one he's easy pickings for any of the top Jr WWs and he's actin' all high and mighty. I can't wait untill any of the top Jr WWs dispose of him, especially since I don't like his attitude. For someone who hasn't accomplish much...he sure is picky.
            He's not picky...his claim to fame came from the ortiz fight. he knows there's a chance ortiz could beat him in a rematch so hed rather face some1 else...

il

Comment

If Maidana and Ortiz fight again I think it would make the PPV worth it..

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                A lot of you guys are real jackasses.

You're gonna give Pac **** for rematching Cotto who he stopped in 12, but now all of the sudden Maidana owes Ortiz a rematch after he publicly emasculated him in front of his L.A fans in 6?

**** Ortiz.

Maidana has Bradley, Alexander and Khan to ktfo out now.

Ortiz has to get back in line and stop eating Taco Bell after fights.
                dude shut the **** up and get off pacs d!ck Ortiz was ahead on the cards when the fight stopped

go watch that fight moron

Comment

Originally posted by Picatelo View Post
                  He's not picky...his claim to fame came from the ortiz fight. he knows there's a chance ortiz could beat him in a rematch so hed rather face some1 else...

il
                  Again.

He already beat him easily and made him quit.

A. why would he be afraid of a guy he emasculated

B. Why does he owe Ortiz a rematch after Ortiz quit like a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    dude shut the **** up and get off pacs d!ck Ortiz was ahead on the cards when the fight stopped

go watch that fight moron
                    Eat a dick.

Comment

yep.

Ortiz was def ahead on the cards vs. Maidana. Maidana just happened to land a flush right hand under Ortiz's left eye (on the ropes) that would've left him blinded for the rest of the fight. They asked the doc to take a look at it, and I think the doc didn't wanna let the fight go on.

Comment

Working...
                      X