No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Promotions Evicted From Their Vegas Office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    Not saying he's broke, but you just know he's going to end up like Mike Tyson with no money.
    yup.... Floyd will eventually end up poor.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      Short memory ? HBO , Lampley, ODH vs Pacman, "This is an event" !
      If you compare it to Mayeather vs de la hoya it hardly was.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        why is floyd promoting? hes not delahoya hes not buisness minded he only knows howto spend money,besides would ayone buy a fight knowing its a mayweather promotion??? i sure wouldnt, that alone would prevent me from doing so, floyd in boxing is the biggest pretender from the opposition hes faced to his place in history , to his ppvs, nobody pays to see him, put him in with clottey see how many ppvs he sells. hell bomb.nobody likes the guy most hated fighter ever.
        I for one, don't "hate" the CHUMP!!!!
        I do think he's BAD for the GAME!!!

As is, all the Lack of Cooperation,
        betweenPROMOTIONAL Companies!!!

i BELIEVE, that he has no CHANCE of
        Beating El Pac the MAN, and I think

BOY realizes this, and will continue
        PUNK OUT in 2011!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          Actually I don't care about Pretty Boring Floyd, I haven't seen him fight since his fight with Oscar, I don't buy his fights, and I rarely post about him. I just found it amusing that he claims to be so rich but at the same time can't pay his bills. He is the antithesis of what a person should be, don't confuse that with hate though, I don't care about him but he is repulsive to me. In terms of spelling, grammar ****, your punctuation is off; you didn't capitalize properly, you didn't utilize proper punctuation, and your previous posts contained words like "bitchin", looks to me like your only diploma is that correspondence GED you got when you were 28 years old. Now go correct some more spelling mistakes you tool.

A clear dumbass *******. So PBF fights the #2 and #3 best P4P and you have a problem with that but your cool with Manny facing 6 previously defeated fighters in a row? You should take up knitting and stay away from boxing because your clearly on some **** ****. Boxing is not your thing dude. Manny is a fake! No great boxer would duck and dodge OST. A clean fighter will always welcome the opportunity to prove it and a great fighter will seek fights with the best not a bunch of previously KO'd and soundly defeated fighters. Floyd just beat the 2 guys Manny ducked. Now Manny is fighting the guy who got smashed out by the linear welter champ that Floyd just smashed. Stick with knitting dude and leave boxing to us men.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
            Like they say Tweezy, a Manny fight is a boxing match but a Floyd fight is an event. A HUGE event. PBF/Clottey would've did over a million cause Floyd would've made Clottey more interesting. Floyd has that Ali talent of knowing how to make a fight turn into a huge event.
            When I think of Pac/Clottey I just remember seeing both of them in cowboys jerseys smiling at each other lol talk about gay. How boring was that? It didn't make me wanna buy the fight and I didn't! Floyd on the other hand would of been all up in Clottey's face tellin him he ain't ****. Unlike Pac and Clottey kissin each others ass!! And they say Floyd is gay. LMFAO!!

Comment

A clear dumbass *******. So PBF fights the #2 and #3 best P4P and you have a problem with that but your cool with Manny facing 6 previously defeated fighters in a row? You should take up knitting and stay away from boxing because your clearly on some **** ****. Boxing is not your thing dude. Manny is a fake! No great boxer would duck and dodge OST. A clean fighter will always welcome the opportunity to prove it and a great fighter will seek fights with the best not a bunch of previously KO'd and soundly defeated fighters. Floyd just beat the 2 guys Manny ducked. Now Manny is fighting the guy who got smashed out by the linear welter champ that Floyd just smashed. Stick with knitting dude and leave boxing to us men.
              Damn sugar! Be easy on these *******s lol.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                the chickens have come home to roost
                bwahahahahahaha.....and one more @ the Floyd fans in here criticin' the news.....not sayin' I dont agree but come on now, for a guy who claims to be so paid...gettin' evicted for something small like 63 stacks is funny...no, VERY funny!!! LMAO

Comment

Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather... is hanging out with DK... Watch out not to end like Tyson, Holyfield and bla-bla-bla...

Comment

Hahahahaha. All these dumb ass *****s do is talk about how much money Floyd makes and the dip**** can't even pay his rent on this building? He is as much of a joke as his pathetic fans.

Comment

Yeah ok, you keyboard warrior, did you read my posts? I wasn't discussing Gayweather's skill or anything like that, I was talking about his money management skills and his attitude. I don't give a **** about who Gayweather beat because I don't watch his boring @ss fights, his loss to Oscar was the last time I actually paid to see him fight. Now go watch some gay prison ****, cause it sounds like you really into that, b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X