No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Promotions Evicted From Their Vegas Office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
    Now if you took that same attitude of hate you have towards mayweather and applied it to the books you could be pretty smart. or at least smart enough to know how to spell. I swear all these people get on here and talk **** about Mayweather and they can't even spell a 4 letter word!!! UNBELIEVABLE
    I guess I touched a nerve, you must be one of his loyal fans that I talk about in my post. As I said, his trashy demeanor is appealing to some people. Aren't you proud that you got your GED and now can correct people's spelling on a boxing blog?

Comment

Always late on something......

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          I guess I touched a nerve, you must be one of his loyal fans that I talk about in my post. As I said, his trashy demeanor is appealing to some people. Aren't you proud that you got your GED and now can correct people's spelling on a boxing blog?
          umm I got my diploma buddy thus I'm able to correct your spelling. 2nd you say this is a boxing blog but yet you come on here and speak nothing of boxing just a bunch of hate directed towards a boxer you don't like (hate). So you tell me if this is a boxing blog or not.

Comment

umm I got my diploma buddy thus I'm able to correct your spelling. 2nd you say this is a boxing blog but yet you come on here and speak nothing of boxing just a bunch of hate directed towards a boxer you don't like (hate). So you tell me if this is a boxing blog or not.
            lol... funny how you corrected a wrong spelling with another wrong spelling. cant we just respect each other's p.o.v. lol

Comment

Actually I don't care about Pretty Boring Floyd, I haven't seen him fight since his fight with Oscar, I don't buy his fights, and I rarely post about him. I just found it amusing that he claims to be so rich but at the same time can't pay his bills. He is the antithesis of what a person should be, don't confuse that with hate though, I don't care about him but he is repulsive to me. In terms of spelling, grammar ****, your punctuation is off; you didn't capitalize properly, you didn't utilize proper punctuation, and your previous posts contained words like "bitchin", looks to me like your only diploma is that correspondence GED you got when you were 28 years old. Now go correct some more spelling mistakes you tool.

Comment

Now if you took that same attitude of hate you have towards mayweather and applied it to the books you could be pretty smart. or at least smart enough to know how to spell. I swear all these people get on here and talk **** about Mayweather and they can't even spell a 4 letter word!!! UNBELIEVABLE
                Tweezy ! You know why you're so hot ?

These guys are telling you the truth, history repeats itself !! Tyson 300 mill, etc..... GONE !

You are so hot right now because the convoluted little world of Mayweather is spiraling down the commode and you are in there with him.

The prophets here on boxingscene are right, and their prophesy of the Mayweather fall is coming, father time will take him out along with a straight left from Pac, or it could be his "unskilled righthook leftuppercut" hahaha either way, he is going down, its just like the little nursery rime you learned as a little child, Ole Humpty Dumpty, you know, he sat on a wall, he laughed at everyone else who worked and struggled , then paid good money to watch a boring fight and a boy who squandered his skills by not taking on all comers,,OH oh sorry, getting back to OLE Dumpty now, lets see, yeah he was on the wall laughing at everyone until the nice Fall !!! At the fall he hit the bottom and fell to pieces and so GREAT was the fall that no one could put HUMPTY DUMPTY back together again. So it is with Mayweather Jr.

Its not funny when someone falls like he is falling, so if you care for him you better go hold his hand or something, its PATHETIC !!!

Comment

You *******s always say that ****. Put him in with Clottey I bet he can't do 700,000 lol. Mayweather vs Marquez more ppv buys than both Pacquiao vs Marquez fights COMBINED!! Mayweather vs Hatton more ppv buys than Pacquiao vs Hatton. Mayweather vs De la Hoya highest ppv numbers in history of ppv 2.4 mil. Pacquiao vs De la Hoya meh half of that. So if Mayweather is constantly beating out Pac in ppv buys with common opponents why all of the sudden Clottey would be different? please explain

Like they say Tweezy, a Manny fight is a boxing match but a Floyd fight is an event. A HUGE event. PBF/Clottey would've did over a million cause Floyd would've made Clottey more interesting. Floyd has that Ali talent of knowing how to make a fight turn into a huge event.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                    Like they say Tweezy, a Manny fight is a boxing match but a Floyd fight is an event. A HUGE event. PBF/Clottey would've did over a million cause Floyd would've made Clottey more interesting. Floyd has that Ali talent of knowing how to make a fight turn into a huge event.
                    Short memory ? HBO , Lampley, ODH vs Pacman, "This is an event" !

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Tweezy ! You know why you're so hot ?

These guys are telling you the truth, history repeats itself !! Tyson 300 mill, etc..... GONE !

You are so hot right now because the convoluted little world of Mayweather is spiraling down the commode and you are in there with him.

The prophets here on boxingscene are right, and their prophesy of the Mayweather fall is coming, father time will take him out along with a straight left from Pac, or it could be his "unskilled righthook leftuppercut" hahaha either way, he is going down, its just like the little nursery rime you learned as a little child, Ole Humpty Dumpty, you know, he sat on a wall, he laughed at everyone else who worked and struggled , then paid good money to watch a boring fight and a boy who squandered his skills by not taking on all comers,,OH oh sorry, getting back to OLE Dumpty now, lets see, yeah he was on the wall laughing at everyone until the nice Fall !!! At the fall he hit the bottom and fell to pieces and so GREAT was the fall that no one could put HUMPTY DUMPTY back together again. So it is with Mayweather Jr.

Its not funny when someone falls like he is falling, so if you care for him you better go hold his hand or something, its PATHETIC !!!
                      You know what's pathetic? Is that you people refuse to see the truth and that is Mayweather is not like that in real life. How many people have to say this before it gets through your thick skulls? Mosley has said it. Bert Sugar has said it. People that actually KNOW Mayweather not just see him on 24/7. So please just STFU because none of you know Mayweather or Pac. Pac is known to cheat on his wife but you guys never bring that up. But you're quick to talk about Mayweather's family. What Mayweather does outside the ring bills, taxes, makin it rain. I could care less now when he boxes in the ring then I'm there. I could care less about Pac being in congress it wont change my life one bit. Mayweather goes broke it wont change my life one bit. LEARN TO BE BOXING FANS.

Comment

Working...
                      X