Comments Thread For: Mayweather Promotions Evicted From Their Vegas Office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the chickens have come home to roost

Comment

Looks like Floyd will be back in the ring again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        if he made 40 million that would be gross certainley not net in vegas they tax the **** outta of that besides hes a well known liar if he said he made 40 he prolly made 10.whatever he made is none of my buisness but hell end up broke anyway. hell be broke and destroyed garunteed!!!hes not smart enough to hang on to his riches, he came back for that very reason he had a 20 million dollar irs lien, now how will he ever pay that retired ?? he wont.even his ****** dad says hell be broke within 5 years of retirement.making money is one thing keeping it and reproducing it quite another it takes someone very shrewd to do that something gayweather clearly isnt.
        learn how to spell that word before you start talking about how smart everyone else is. 2nd who in the hell sells 1.4 mil ppv and only gets 10 mil? You are an idiot. And a hater. You're not a boxingfan at all. There isn't a REAL boxing fan in the world that doesn't appreciate what Mayweather does in the ring. ONLY fake boxing fans care about what happens OUTSIDE the ring. GET IT??? If anyone is a crackhead IT'S YOU!!

Comment

all he has to do is sell his 50k ipod and he'll be alright

Comment

If you look at it, it's good news for boxing fans. Mayweather might think of finally fighting Pacquiao to pay off his debts.

Comment

Floyd Gambles alot, It wouldn't surprise me if this was an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by piano man View Post
                all he has to do is sell his 50k ipod and he'll be alright
                I heard he also forfeited in paying off the 50K ipod.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
                  learn how to spell that word before you start talking about how smart everyone else is. 2nd who in the hell sells 1.4 mil ppv and only gets 10 mil? You are an idiot. And a hater. You're not a boxingfan at all. There isn't a REAL boxing fan in the world that doesn't appreciate what Mayweather does in the ring. ONLY fake boxing fans care about what happens OUTSIDE the ring. GET IT??? If anyone is a crackhead IT'S YOU!!
                  which word ??shrewd is spelled correctley , besides what do you know about spelling?? this is a boxing site last time i checked , if u like gayweather or believe anything he says that confirms your a crackhead as usually those are usually his followers. i dont appreciate gaychicken feather for his boxing contributions because there arent any if u wanna count the hate he generates, and not facing anybody dangerous or in their prime since corrales! ten years ago!!!! pffffff manny owns ur type son.

Comment

??????? What is this tripe ? I thought skills payed bills ???

Comment

LOL..."My **** is paid for..." That's why you had to finance a Bentley at 20% and then got it repossesed. Mayweather is going to be broke no more than 5 years after he stops boxing. He will try to stage a comeback, loose, loose his undefeated record, and then go broke again. In the end we will never see him on the streets becuase he will do some reality show or some other gimmick, there are always going to be people who would be willing to see his trashy @ss, but he will not be living the life he is now.

Oh and the $40 million he got supposedly, he had to pay taxes on that, and then the IRS came in and took the $12 million he owed them. He probably got no more than $10 mil in his pocket when all was said and done. Sounds like a lot but it's not the way he is spending it. His entourage and bodyguards alone probably run him at least a couple a mil a year. Mike Tyson went broke, MC Hammer went broke, they all had a lot more money than Mayweather. It's the ghetto mentality, he is ghetto rich, it's about showing of and bling and bragging, even when he knows he is spending it faster than he is making it, he has to spend it otherwise he feels insecure in himself. Until he fixes his mental outlook on life and his attitude, he will still try to impress people with how much money he has, all he is doing is looking like a fool.

I will never buy another fight of his, even if he fights Pac, I am not supporting his lifestyle. He is personally repulsive to me as a person, and I am sure to most normal people. Now Pac, that's a good dude, I buy his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X