No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather being tested now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    Well he's sure backing up his words. Him and Shane Mosley both had random blood testing before their fight. He's certainly been a man of his word up until this point. Shane unlike Manny, actually AGREED to random testing, because he wanted the fight so badly. Why can't Manny do the same? Trust me when I say, a whole heckuva' lot of drugs can clear your system in 14 days brah. Floyd would be a biatch if he didn't abide by the exact same tests. Which he has done of recent. So Floyd clearly isn't afraid to prove he's clean, so why can't Pacman agree to the same? All I've heard from Floyd and his camp, is basically this: Agree to random testing up until the night of the fight, and we'll fight you. Yet Team Pacquiao/Arum/whoever, won't agree to these terms.
    You haven't answered the question, I'm not talking about Pac here I'm talking about Floyd. If his crusade is to clean up the sport why isn't he doing true Olympic style testing and that means all year round.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      the hate is just oozing out
      but I bet he would test year round with no problems if it were brought up
      manny on the other hand wouldnt
      gee I wonder why
      Brought it up to him? Why doesn't he volunteer for it? Isn't this his mission, his crusade to clean up the sport of boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
        You haven't answered the question, I'm not talking about Pac here I'm talking about Floyd. If his crusade is to clean up the sport why isn't he doing true Olympic style testing and that means all year round.
        Nah, his purpose is to make sure the fighters he knows are juicing can't juice against him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Nah, his purpose is to make sure the fighters he knows are juicing can't juice against him.
          Ahh there we go, he doesn't care about cleaning up boxing does he. All he cares about is his himself. That's fine with me, as long as its known and he admits it.

Comment

Brought it up to him? Why doesn't he volunteer for it? Isn't this his mission, his crusade to clean up the sport of boxing?
            I really dont buy that he wants to clean up the sport but he is at least doing more than anyone else by having OST in all his fights starting with a known cheater in SSM. So from now anyone that wants to fight Floyd has to agree to random OST and so far I havent heard of anyone say no
            even Sergio Martinez said he would agree to the tests to fight Floyd
            the only one that refuses is Manny Pac
            why is that?
            so far he has almost as many excuses for not testing as Floyd has for not fighting
            pick your poison

Comment

Ahh there we go, he doesn't care about cleaning up boxing does he. All he cares about is his himself. That's fine with me, as long as its known and he admits it.
              Yup. Fine with me too. Fight the fight, Floyd. Don't let them juice!

Comment

Man do people HATE Floyd Mayweather or what? HAHA. If the fight ever does happen, I could see it doing 2.5million PPV buys. People just wanna' see Floyd lose THAT badly.

Comment

So he is Scumbag piece of **** who Lies to his fans just so he can get what he wants?

Are you fine with that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I really dont buy that he wants to clean up the sport but he is at least doing more than anyone else by having OST in all his fights starting with a known cheater in SSM. So from now anyone that wants to fight Floyd has to agree to random OST and so far I havent heard of anyone say no
                    even Sergio Martinez said he would agree to the tests to fight Floyd
                    the only one that refuses is Manny Pac
                    why is that?
                    so far he has almost as many excuses for not testing as Floyd has for not fighting
                    pick your poison
                    Okay, so you think he was lying when he said that he wanted to clean up boxing, we're in agreement there. What else has he lied about?

Comment

Exactly. Why should he jeopardize his career by fighting someone who's cheating? Crud, even if he BEATS someone who's juicing (sorta' like Oscar/Vargas) it's still bad. Boxing is a violent sport. We've seen tons of people seriously injured. Why take that risk against someone who's cheating? And PEDs are very prevalent in boxing. You fight Floyd and make millions, should be able take whatever PED test he wants you to take. If you're a clean athlete, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X