Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    It's petty that just because Manny didn't agree to 14 when HE (Floyd) expressly wanted, Floyd took 14 off the table and basically ducked the fight entirely. Because he knows Manny ain't gonna agree to 0 days because that gives Floyd an unfair advantage (re; Morales loss). 14 days should be enough for anybody, if Floyd's so good take the damn fight. He's obviously scared.
    So i guess pacquiao is scared to take full testing. the only way he'll be tested (blood test) close to the fight is if his body is giving information that somethggn isn't right. jeff is right....nothing random about 14 days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
      All that OST stuff is just another excuse for Floyd to not fight Pacquiao. Action speak louder than words. If Floyd wants to Pacquiao he would found a way to fight him. Floyd does not want to fight him so he's making every excuses to get away from it. And at this point its all excuses for Floyd.
      The same could be said for Manny. If he thinks OST is an excuse then take the complete tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
        exactly, pacquiao is not the top dog! he can't dictate nothing....agreeing to some past terms is like me trying to agree to last months interest rates on home mortages. the interest rates just ain't as sweet...Pacquiao should have took the deal when it was there to be taken
        The end justified the means. Whether Pacquiao agree or not, Floyd will make every excuses not to fight Pacquiao. Just like what he is doing right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Basically. These f*gs wanna pretend Manny can be as disrespectful as he wants and can just get whatever he feels like when he wants it. Nah, go fight Margarito (because you're the PEOPLE'S champ) and decrease your bargaining position some more.
          Yep, I suppose Al Bernstein and James Toney are just 'f*gs who want to see Manny get what he wants when he wants'. Keep reaching

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            Yep, I suppose Al Bernstein and James Toney are just 'f*gs who want to see Manny get what he wants when he wants'. Keep reaching
            No need for me to reach - it's clear as day. Manny ducking the tests. So hard he'd rather fight a cheater in the cheater's hometown.

Comment

• No **** Sherlock

What's next, the earth is round? Fire is hot? Of course negotiations took place, did anyone think they didn't? I know plenty of boxing fans, NONE of them thought the nonsense coming out of mayweather's camp hand ANY validity. The only people who were buying this load of horse crap were the keyboard cowboys who will defend floyd even if the dude fights a girl in his next fight. He coulda come out and said there is no moon and these ******s woulda been all over it like " yeah dude there's no moon!!! all roads lead to mayweather and there are no roads on the moon, so there's no moon! I mean if floyd says there's no moon, there's no moon dude, u can take it to the bank. Floyd has more money then a bank so why would he lie, i hate the fake moon anyway!!!" Time ta remove that mayweather penis from ur mouth's guys, u just got jizz on ur face.

Comment

The same could be said for Manny. If he thinks OST is an excuse then take the complete tests.
                It does not matter now, Ellerbe said Floyd is not interested in boxing at this moment. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Another excuse.

Comment

Basically. These f*gs wanna pretend Manny can be as disrespectful as he wants and can just get whatever he feels like when he wants it. Nah, go fight Margarito (because you're the PEOPLE'S champ) and decrease your bargaining position some more.
                  Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
                  So i guess pacquiao is scared to take full testing. the only way he'll be tested (blood test) close to the fight is if his body is giving information that somethggn isn't right. jeff is right....nothing random about 14 days!
                  Nothing random about 14 days so I guess Floyd wasn't bothered about random testing when he offered it earlier this year.

Hey ho. Floyd will never step into the ring with Manny. Even if Manny agreed to zero days, I bet he'd make an excuse. Back to the matter at hand - Ross G, a third party, has concurred with Arum that negotiations were taking place. This just furthers the point that Floyd himself is **** scared of Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

The end justified the means. Whether Pacquiao agree or not, Floyd will make every excuses not to fight Pacquiao. Just like what he is doing right now.
                    I guess like pacquiao has in fact made every excuse not to take full drug testing!!!! lol

for the record, i have not heard nor read Floyd make any excuse. I 've heard Arum making excuses...i've only heard floyd state 60-40 and full drug testing.

Comment

It does not matter now, Ellerbe said Floyd is not interested in boxing at this moment. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Another excuse.
                      Floyd wants big money fights. If there isn't one out there, then what's the point? It's a shame as I'd prefer to see him fight but I'd rather see a fighter take a vacay then charge me $65 to watch yet another tuneup.

Comment

Working...
                      X