Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    The same could be said for Manny. If he thinks OST is an excuse then take the complete tests.

And who brought the OST in the first place. If Floyd did not demanded any new and special stipulations for this fight to begin with then this fight would've happened already. *****s keeps making excuses for Gayweather when he was the one who initiated special demands in the first place which he never ever asked before. BTW, who's lying now, Greenburg or Ellerbe, i'm sure *****s will still say that Ellerbe is telling the truth.

Comment

Floyd wants big money fights. If there isn't one out there, then what's the point? It's a shame as I'd prefer to see him fight but I'd rather see a fighter take a vacay then charge me $65 to watch yet another tuneup.

Would you rather watch reruns of dancing with the stars?

Comment

Floyd wants big money fights. If there isn't one out there, then what's the point? It's a shame as I'd prefer to see him fight but I'd rather see a fighter take a vacay then charge me $65 to watch yet another tuneup.
        OST, Purse split, No Negotiations and now Floyd is taking a vacation. Just another Floyd excuse not to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• Is any one surprised? Team Mayweather and Schaefer are ******ed, never for one second did I think that Arum made this all up. If he did, someone from the Mayweather camp would have said so a long time ago.

Comment

I suppose you're out of responses
            Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

I was misinformed, like a lot of people, when we were told that this drug was illegal. I was wrong, and unlike Floyd Mayweather, I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. If I'm going to hold others accountable then I have to hold myself accountable too. However, If anyone has any other evidence that this drug is banned in "49" states, then please contact me so I can verify it and check with the proper authorities.

Link to Article: http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Sacr...ng-Is-it-a-PED
            Uh, ok, Dr. Phil. Jeez that's some of the most pretentious **** I've read in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              I have more sense than to try reasoning with you. You're committed to Floyd like a dog to its owner.
              Nah, I just call BS as I see it. And when Floyd BS's, I call him out too. Maybe it's high time you stop looking at it as Floyd vs. Pac and take it for what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
                we keep going in a circle... 14 days was offered to make the fight. it was rejected and balked at. pacquio then went and devalued his bargaining power by fighting Clottey who just loss in his last fight. Floyd then went and fought the champ of the division and increased his bargaining position.

Ross needs to say more or the author needs to do his job and ask more plausible questions. What were the terms? where talks continous or where there just a handful? was there really even an agreement?
                if Floyd want to Pacquiao, we would not even talking about Greenburg right now. spin all the thing to suit your argument. OST demand, Purse split, No Negotiations, or Floyd taking a vacation. It all sounds like excuses for Floyd not to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
                  OST, Purse split, No Negotiations and now Floyd is taking a vacation. Just another Floyd excuse not to fight Pacquiao.
                  50-50, 14 day cutoff = NO DEAL FOR THE JUICER.

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                    And who brought the OST in the first place. If Floyd did not demanded any new and special stipulations for this fight to begin with then this fight would've happened already. *****s keeps making excuses for Gayweather when he was the one who initiated special demands in the first place which he never ever asked before. BTW, who's lying now, Greenburg or Ellerbe, i'm sure *****s will still say that Ellerbe is telling the truth.
                    Isn't $10 mil per pound over weight limit a special stipulation? This was imposed befor e OST was ever mentioned. WHo imposed this special stipulation?

Comment

• Haha, pretty funny how Vito Corleone is the resident anti-drugs crusader and his avatar is of Shane Mosley. Hypocrite

Comment

Working...
                      X