Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
    where's your evidence of this? i have evidence of floyd bitching out of the fight for a vacation. do you have any evidence on pac juicing?
    You don't have any evidence of Floyd "b*tching out." So STFU. Not that I care. Manny Pacquiao would rather fight Antonio Margarito in Timbuktu then take unannounced testing. That's proof enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
      You are such an ignorant buffoon. He's agreed to 14 days. Meaning they can test him 14 days before the fight then IMMEDIATELY after the bout. What possible steroid cycle could one do within a 14 day period that would aid them in a fight where they are immediately blood-tested afterward You are the biggest Floyd dickrider on these forums
      Why focus on only "steroids", though?

The banned substances list includes over 120 substances. EPO, diuretics, stimulants, modafinil, insulin, blood doping, etc, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by checko12 View Post
        All of a sudden everyone's a god damn justice and truth seeker to the sport of boxing. please.
        The alternative is to cheer on the guy ducking testing. Glad you've taken sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

The banned substances list includes over 120 substances. EPO, diuretics, stimulants, modafinil, insulin, blood doping, etc, etc.
          the peds experts are back hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Yeah, it was...and?

No negotiations without Manny agreeing to come off the juice will take place. De ja vu next year, of course.
            So when you're not role playing and dressing up as Ellerbe and a 5 year old rapper named cash flow, CAN YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF PAST OR PRIOR DRUG USE, IN ORDER TO SUBSTANTIATE BLANKET STATEMENTS?).

I await your "canned" responses lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
              Since Ross's is talking now then why don't he tell us what was negotiated? What was the so-called agreement Ross...what were the terms? why did the author not ask these questions?
              These negotiations were the talks of the boxing public to see and read about for awhile now. Why the hell didn't Schaeffer say anything a week or 2 after Bob opened his mouth to shoot this **** down? Instead every media publication and news outlet reports of this "deadline" and GBP says absolutely nothing until the deadline handily passes?

Comment

1) Mayweather asked. As a contract point. Just like Pac asked for $1 million per pound weight penalty. As a contract point. Right.

2) If you are not aware that OSDT has been done in boxing, it's because you may not be fully informed about what's happening in the sport. Sauerland fighters undergo OSDT conducted by GNADA (the German analog to USADA) for all of their fighters and matches. Fighters have already been caught doping in random pre-fight tests. For example, Navascues.
                As a contract point, asked for unprecedented (in America) blood and urine tests, yes, I'm aware of that. Floyd was also aware, I'm sure, that Manny blamed his first loss to Erik Morales on a pre-fight blood test.

They couldn't agree on a cutoff; egos clashed. Pacquiao subsequently agreed to Floyd's previous terms after much clamouring of fans to make the fight happen. You're honestly supporting Floyd's 'the offer is off the table' stance? It's pretty clear who is trying to make the fight, and who is attempting to avoid it.

On point 2, I was not aware of that, there's no need for you to act pugnacious about it. So Sauerland test their fighters' opponents also? So Froch-Kessler utilised OSDT? If it just tests its own fighters that's pretty pointless? Also, since you're the deity of boxing knowledge, you are saying there's no cutoff to these tests?

Comment

True, Xylocaine's another.

Comment

• 14days and 50-50 ain't accpetable anymore....so what exactly were the terms laid out in this so-called negotiations? what was the agreement? ross states that talks have been taking place since May 2nd, but he didn't state if they have talked continously back and forth and came to agreement or if they talke a couple times and lines were drawn in the sand?

I need to know those things before I believe That Money May didn't take the money!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
                      14days and 50-50 ain't accpetable anymore....so what exactly were the terms laid out in this so-called negotiations? what was the agreement? ross states that talks have been taking place since May 2nd, but he didn't state if they have talked continously back and forth and came to agreement or if they talke a couple times and lines were drawn in the sand?

I need to know those things before I believe That Money May didn't take the money!!
                      July 19 - In an interview by Chris Robinson from Examiner.com, Jeff Mayweather said, “He [Pacquiao] agreed to random testing up to 14 days. I never knew that random had a cutoff. So basically if you don’t have a cutoff, it doesn’t mean it’s random at all. That’s why the negotiations went down. It was the same as before.”

July 7 - http://fighthype.com/pages/content7919.html
                      “They stopped taking blood 18 days before [Mayweather-Mosley], so that shows that they can do it and be fine,” Arum would tell Lance Pugmire of the LA Times, explaining why he believes 14 days should be sufficient to satisfy Mayweather’s demands. “We’re saying the same thing, that if there’s information that emerges in the final 14 days, we can go to the [state boxing] commission and ask for more tests. We can work it out. No one’s looking to pull any fast ones.”

July 17: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ao-boxing.html
                      Pacquiao didn't want to submit to blood tests too close to a fight, his camp said. Pacquiao budged on the issue during these talks, moving from a 24-day cutoff of blood testing to 14 days. But all along the Mayweather camp has been silent.

July 15 - http://fighthype.com/pages/content7987.htmlIt should be noted that despite the fact that Mayweather has insisted on random blood testing up until the day of the fight, Pacquiao has only agreed to a 14-day cutoff for random blood testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X