Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    How do you show proof that someone has killed somebody? Well, there's proof. DNA. Eyewitness. CCTV. Phone bills, receipts, fingerprints etc. etc.

If Manny was juicing he'd have to buy needles, he'd wear plasters regularly post-injection, he'd most likely have the injections administered on him by a 3rd party, he'd have a person supplying him steroids, an advisor on steroids, a doctor would most likely be in on it to do bloodwork on him regularly. Etc. etc. Point is, there is a trail. With the world wondering whether or not he is using steroids, you'd think there would at least be a tiny scrap of evidence that he may be. There is not. Fact.
    All of that is unnecessary. Full compliance to OST is the best way to dispel any talk. End of story.

Comment

How do you show proof that someone has killed somebody? Well, there's proof. DNA. Eyewitness. CCTV. Phone bills, receipts, fingerprints etc. etc.
      Pac has worked with TWO dirty trainers. That is enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        How do you show proof that someone is juicing?
        Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
        Again, not all PED's are illegal.

Are protein shakes and creatine performance enhancing? Yes. They help you perform better. Are they illegal? No.

Can you differentiate between legal and illegal performance enhancers?

So, answer the question: is Xylocaine legal?
        I am talking about steroids. Numbing one's hand so one does not feel pain when punching an opponent is not the same as necking a protein shake.

Xylocaine's not the issue, the issue is that Ross Greenburg has proven Team Mayweather to be liars and Floyd's changing stance to 14 days has me, and a whole many others, thinking him a ducker

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
          It be nice again to see ESPN and other sports channel call Mayweather DUCK or CHICKEN......lol. Upload it on youtube and the fun begins!!

It's also nice to see ESPN say that Pac is juicing and his team sent emails asking to keep it covered up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
            Pac has worked with TWO dirty trainers. That is enough for me.
            Floyd is the son of a drug addict. That is enough for me as well.

Comment

I am talking about steroids. Numbing one's hand so one does not feel pain when punching an opponent is not the same as necking a protein shake.

Xylocaine's not the issue, the issue is that Ross Greenburg has proven Team Mayweather to be liars and Floyd's changing stance to 14 days has me, and a whole many others, thinking him a ducker
              Ross greenburg hasn't proven anything. It's currently my word against his word.

Schaefer + Ellerbe vs Arum + Greenburg.

Mayweather said IN FEBRUARY that 14 days is unacceptable. So when Pac offers terms he knows will be rejected, that is avoiding the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
                True! They should both agree to full testing. Oh wait..

Comment

• Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
                  Pacquiao is the son of a deadbeat dad and a **********. What is your point? Does that make Pac either of those?

Comment

• Who said manny needed 14 days is this documented or speculation
                    Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    If Manny Pacquiao is now cured of his blood sickness, why does he still need 14 days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                      Well, I didn't write it. It was an article.

It is interesting that when you are proven wrong with facts, you need to go on the attack. That signals insecurity.

PRICK

Comment

Working...
                      X