Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please explain this: how do you weight drain a WW at 150 lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
    wait... so why not just ask margarito to fight him at 147 lbs? wouldn't 147 weight drain him more?
    Because he wants to win another belt.

Comment

wait... so why not just ask margarito to fight him at 147 lbs? wouldn't 147 weight drain him more?
      Oh but then he can't be as great as Armstrong!! Winning his oh so superlegit title at his oh so legit 8th division needs to happen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        Because he wants to win another belt.
        good point. but is that pac's fault or is it the alphabet org's fault?

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
          Oh but then he can't be as great as Armstrong!! Winning his oh so superlegit title at his oh so legit 8th division needs to happen!!
          1) pac is not armstrong

2) I disapprove of pac/marg as a title fight given neither have done jack**** at jr MW.

Comment

1) pac is not armstrong

2) I disapprove of pac/marg as a title fight given neither have done jack**** at jr MW.
            So what is all the fuzz about? The problem 99% of the people being critical of this fight is because it is a titlefight. If it was just a fight no one would give a **** about it being at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
              So what is all the fuzz about? The problem 99% of the people being critical of this fight is because it is a titlefight. If it was just a fight no one would give a **** about it being at a catchweight.
              for obvious reasons, I doubt that.

Comment

NSB holds a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  how anyone defends this astounds me. its like me tryna defend floyd for not coming out and telling the world that arum is bull****ting. floyd allowed hs fans and boxing fans around the world to be bamboozled and manny is doing the same thing.

margarito has fought not one top ranked jmw at 154, pac has never fought at 154. yet they are fighting for a 154 title at 150, a title that rightfully belongs to a man that margs is ducking. this is an embarrassment to all we love and kno about the sport. and **** em all. who are they tryna fool? this fight should not be for a title no matter how u cut it and it will never be considered a fight that enhances pac's legacy.
                  Ahhh but sadly it will. Just like most of his fights at these higher weights they have been big name, but easily winnable fights that have suddenly made him one of the GOAT......?

Give me a break!

Anyway, I guess this could be an exciting fight at the very least which is all I give a **** about anymore. Can't handle the politics of boxing. All I want is an exciting brawl and if Marg's is still half decent (let's hope) maybe he can produce at least that. Probably not even that though to be honest.

Comment

who cares? what really needs to be explained is why margarito is getting a shot, when there are WAY better options out there.

Comment

ok, so a WW has to weight 147 lbs on the day of the weigh in. So how do you weight drain him by demanding that he weight 150 lbs???

I don't get it. please explain.
                      oh shut up u pacfart

Comment

Working...
                      X