No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto Schedule Meeting With Mayweather in PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Cotto Schedule Meeting With Mayweather in PR

The team of WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto are planning to meet with Floyd Mayweather Jr., who is on vacation in Puerto Rico. Attorney Gabriel Peņagaricano, who is Cotto's adviser, confirmed the meeting to reporter Joseph Sanchez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather-Cotto would suck ass.

Also, fat chance that anyone would get anything boxing related out of him.

He's not thinking about boxing. He just fought 60 days ago.

Comment

LOL!

If this fight comes to a reality, then boxing is one big mental institution right now!

After everything Top rank and Team Mayweather did to each other with Floyd-Pac then this???

LOL!

Comment

If Gayweather ends up fighting Cotto in December, he will be the biggest joke in boxing of all time. And i hope Cotto woop his ass for not fighting him earlier at 147lbs when Cotto was at his peak and undefeated.

Comment

i call B.S.............teaam mayweather contradicting itself again..........

Comment

its not the fight i wanted but its better than pac margarito

Comment

Floyd: How hard does Manny punch?

Cotto: Not that hard. He hit me with a million punches, I left the ring on my feet.

Floyd: *calls Haymon on his cell* You ready to go midget hunting? Make the fight!

Comment

why would you meet with someone who isn't thinking about boxing right now?
                He just fought 60 days ago, Miguel. AND he retired for a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

Cotto KTFO by Marg.

Cotto KTFO by Pac.

Cotto lose by UD decision to Floyd.

The fight would suck. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

BS, you Hero just lied to your face and you are still sucking his ****! I guess spending time with family is going to PR and watch a **** fight which floyd and ellerbe do each night. And now they're going to fight Cotto. BS BS fcukinf liars should go to hell!

Comment

Working...
                    X