No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calderon vs Segura Unification is Confirmed By PRBBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
    I don't know why people are complaining that this fight is in Puerto Rico, first of all Puerto Rico is one of the fairest commisions in the US, examples of this are in the first Cazares fight and Second Mayol fight the judge that turned in a card in favor of Cazares and Mayol is from Puerto Rico. Second example is in both Cazares - Dieppa fights Cazares was up in the scorecards as should have been. I mean all those complaining about the fight being in Puerto Rico give me an example of a huge robbery held here in Puerto Rico and then complain all you want.
    Co sign!!!! Green K

Comment

Really ike both guys. And while segura promised to give him "un palo" he is faaarr from polished and too easy to hit. But he's going to force caldron to fight. Should b good

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Calderon will outbox the **** out of Seguras bum ass.

300K Calderon over Segura and 75K that Caldero KHD
        bums is what calderon has been fighting since the cazares fight... if a taxi cab driver like iribe can drop him just wait til segura touches his ass...good night..
        Last edited by xcaret v3; 07-21-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
          bums is what calderon has been fighting since the cazares fight... if a taxi cab driver like iribe can drop him just wait til segura touches his ass...good night..

Comment

he should have fought ulises solis when he had a title but dont matter its only a matter of time til solis gets his title back and then another unification fight

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
              Since the Cazares fight Calderon has fought Mayol X2 and Iribe. I'll give you that Iribe isn't that good but you can't deny that Mayol is good. He became champion after the Calderon fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronc619 View Post
                he should have fought ulises solis when he had a title but dont matter its only a matter of time til solis gets his title back and then another unification fight
                Calderon is moving to 112 after this!

Comment

Why are some of you so excited? This is gonna be a cat & mouse fight. Calderon will do what he does best... run! Boring.
                  Plus, they fighting in P.R? Gees, might as well give Calderon and W and let's move on...

Comment

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
                    Since the Cazares fight Calderon has fought Mayol X2 and Iribe. I'll give you that Iribe isn't that good but you can't deny that Mayol is good. He became champion after the Calderon fight.
                    mayol?? and how did he win it again? by a fukn headbutt, he lost right after sosa... like i said, he hasnt fought anyone since cazares, just cause he gave calderon hell doesnt mean hes good..

Comment

Is this happening? Really?

Can't wait, if it is.

Segura is a great guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X