No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calderon vs Segura Unification is Confirmed By PRBBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    should shut up all the haters calderon wins this fight then wat u mexicans gonna say
    dont start with the mexican insults u fuken little queer, no one is saying ****...

its about damn time calderon stepped it up from fighting those tomato cans... this will be a war..

Comment

Do what you have to do calderon.Just bring those titles back to PR

Comment

This is the best fight in the division.

Awesome if true.

Comment

I dont think it will be a good fight, style wise these 2 dont match up.

Calderon running, Segura chasing him all nite.

NOT PPV MATERIAL. No where in the world would Calderon have gotten Main event PPV, but hey hes in Puerto Rico, so like the saying goes, "If his momma dont support him, who will?"- My point exacrtly.

Comment

geah

Comment

I am not a huge fan of Ivan, he has no punching power and his style bores me. I hope this Segura dude can really punch, I'd like to see Ivan go away...

Comment

My boy segura has great power for the 108 pound weight class, if he has a chance at beating calderon he's gonna have to pressure him and not let him use his great boxing skills. The only way segura can win is if he gets a knockout, he can't hang with calderon over 12 rounds and win a decision, especially in PR

Comment

First of all Calderon does not have 18 defenses, it's actually 17 cuase the fight against Cardenas(at 105lbs a few years back was a nontitle fight).. So he's tied up with Gomez & Trinidad in title defenses...& it's about time he unifies, if Calderon would have had other people than the worthless Rivera bros running his career, he would have had already unified a long time ago..,

Comment

Calderon will outbox the **** out of Seguras bum ass.

300K Calderon over Segura and 75K that Caldero KHD

Comment

I don't know why people are complaining that this fight is in Puerto Rico, first of all Puerto Rico is one of the fairest commisions in the US, examples of this are in the first Calderon - Cazares fight and Second Calderon - Mayol fight the judge that turned in a card in favor of Cazares and Mayol is from Puerto Rico. Second example is in both Cazares - Dieppa fights Cazares was up in the scorecards as should have been. I mean all those complaining about the fight being in Puerto Rico give me an example of a huge robbery held here in Puerto Rico and then complain all you want.
                      Last edited by PR Boxer; 07-21-2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X