Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calderon vs Segura Unification is Confirmed By PRBBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugly fight a puncher against a sprinter. Well Segura's only chance is to cut off the ring, or catch the marathon runner on the ropes and ko his ass.

Comment

Great fight for the 108 weight. Can't wait. (see what I did there?)

Comment

I think some of yall got it twisted, thinking this is going to be a cakewalk for Calderon. I expect him to win, but Segura's power is for real, and he has more skills than he is given credit for. Iron Boy is slipping and is now starting to take a bit more punishment than he used to. He was dropped in his last fight. If this fight was in Mexico, I might favor Segura.

Comment

In PR, Calderon gets a 20 foot ring and Segura never finds him. In Mexico, Segura gets a 16 foot ring and Calderon gets hobbled. Why not Las Vegas and something in between as far as ring size? I really don't want to see Calderon running track or Segura shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

Yeahhhh babyyyy i love this fight!!!!!!!! this is what boxing is all about!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              In PR, Calderon gets a 20 foot ring and Segura never finds him. In Mexico, Segura gets a 16 foot ring and Calderon gets hobbled. Why not Las Vegas and something in between as far as ring size? I really don't want to see Calderon running track or Segura shooting fish in a barrel.
              because they make the most money fighting in PR or Mexico. u do that fight in Vegas and nobody will go to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                should shut up all the haters calderon wins this fight then wat u mexicans gonna say
                you have some issues homie....Calderon is a superior boxer and should win this fight. Honestly, Segura has to KO Calderon to win a split decision in PR anyway (and yes, the same would be true if the fight was in Mexico)....

Comment

segura isn't that good,calderon should win ba ud,running and hugging all night and he's got an easy decision

Comment

Hope the undercard is good aswell, should be a fun night.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                      segura isn't that good,calderon should win ba ud,running and hugging all night and he's got an easy decision
                      Running and hugging? Peeyooo, but you're right. Segura throws his punches from out of state with no jab of note. He also wears himself out if he can't land his bombs. Lucky for him, Calderon has no bombs in his arsenal to take advantage, so he'll out stink..uh..out think him.

Comment

Working...
                      X