No announcement yet.

what IF by accident margarito will beat pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what IF by accident margarito will beat pacqiuao

can u still see a floyd/manny mega bout if that thing happens? coz i can see mayweather will demand more for the fight...what you guys think?

I can see it happening....Margarito is too big!

Comment

Would beat.

Anything is possible.

Comment

God I hope that doesnt happen. Manny deserve that 40mill payday he will get when him and floyd stop bull****ing.

Comment

I don't think it will happen but if it does then Manny will likely get a rematch obviously, if no rematch then Bob Arum keeps it in house and make Margarito vs Cotto II

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
            can u still see a floyd/manny mega bout if that thing happens? coz i can see mayweather will demand more for the fight...what you guys think?
            if it happens, its what everybody deserves. in the end, arum loses money, b/c i doubt many ppl will be standing in line to fight an unlicensed fighter in mexico....arum loses his biggest cash cow, and pacquiao loses a bunch of marketability for signing off on this fight in the first place.

before i get jumped on, let me point out, i feel the same way about floyd fighting anybody but manny....if he loses, he deserves it.

i got no more sympathy for these dudes, who think they're bigger than the sport, holding it, and its fans hostage.

Comment

it won't happen though. It will be like Pac vs Clottey only Margarito eating all those shots flush.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                it won't happen though. It will be like Pac vs Clottey only Margarito eating all those shots flush.
                Best way to describe it

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  if it happens, its what everybody deserves. in the end, arum loses money, b/c i doubt many ppl will be standing in line to fight an unlicensed fighter in mexico....arum loses his biggest cash cow, and pacquiao loses a bunch of marketability for signing off on this fight in the first place.

before i get jumped on, let me point out, i feel the same way about floyd fighting anybody but manny....if he loses, he deserves it.

i got no more sympathy for these dudes, who think they're bigger than the sport, holding it, and its fans hostage.
                  Floyd loses money too because a fight with Pac no longer brings the same numbers. Its crazy that either would risk it, but whatever.

Comment

It won't be an accident.

Just goes to show what a badass Pac is that he would risk a big payday just to stay active and give people great fights.

Win or lose, he'll always be regarded as a real fighter.

Unlike that other guy who just sits around and waits for guys to get old or shot from fighting each other.

No respect for him ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X