No announcement yet.

what IF by accident margarito will beat pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Floyd loses money too because a fight with Pac no longer brings the same numbers. Its crazy that either would risk it, but whatever.
    yea, like i said, i'll have no sympathy for either side.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
      if it happens, its what everybody deserves. in the end, arum loses money, b/c i doubt many ppl will be standing in line to fight an unlicensed fighter in mexico....arum loses his biggest cash cow, and pacquiao loses a bunch of marketability for signing off on this fight in the first place.

before i get jumped on, let me point out, i feel the same way about floyd fighting anybody but manny....if he loses, he deserves it.

i got no more sympathy for these dudes, who think they're bigger than the sport, holding it, and its fans hostage.
      bob arum will blow if his cash cow will be lost to a not deserving fight ...its a bad decision by arum though...**** can happen in boxing

Comment

what do you mean accident? i cant believe u guys honestly think tony has no chance lol...if that happens floyd is retiring AGAIN to duck tony AGAIN. props for paccy if he takes this fight

Comment

yea, like i said, i'll have no sympathy for either side.
          I just dont understand why its a risk worth taking. Pac is obviously the more skilled and should be favored but with 40mil or so on the table for both fighters I wouldnt risk having Pac fight my little sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
            It won't be an accident.

Just goes to show what a badass Pac is that he would risk a big payday just to stay active and give people great fights.

Win or lose, he'll always be regarded as a real fighter.

Unlike that other guy who just sits around and waits for guys to get old or shot from fighting each other.

No respect for him ever.
            too much praise for the pacman.

yea he's active, and yea he gives the fans fights, but are they fights we necessarily want?

at this point, im over the whole mayweather-pacquiao drama, so if they don't fight, fine.

but personally, i can think of 3 other guys, off the top of my head, in or around pacquiao's weight class, that i'd rather see him fight than antonio margarito.

Comment

Then the superfight would end up being Floyd vs Margs

Comment

too much praise for the pacman.

yea he's active, and yea he gives the fans fights, but are they fights we necessarily want?

at this point, im over the whole mayweather-pacquiao drama, so if they don't fight, fine.

but personally, i can think of 3 other guys, off the top of my head, in or around pacquiao's weight class, that i'd rather see him fight than antonio margarito.
                I can't.....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Then the superfight would end up being Floyd vs Margs
                  nope,floyd will retire if tony defeated pac

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    I just dont understand why its a risk worth taking. Pac is obviously the more skilled and should be favored but with 40mil or so on the table for both fighters I wouldnt risk having Pac fight my little sister.
                    yea bro....i just don't understand these guys' rationale anymore.

i kno we have 2 huge egos in pacquiao and floyd, add arum, and the mix will indeed become combustable....so while i never thought the fight would be "easy" to make, it just seemed inevitable to me, that these guys would be able to come to some sort of compromise, considering it'll be the biggest fight in history, and EVERYBODY will indeed get fat off it.

how it has turned into this big of a circus, is beyond me....but hey, if everybody would rather leave that much money on the table, and like you said, risk it in fights that aren't nearly as interesting, then they pretty much deserve what outcome they receive.

i don't care whether you're a fan of manny pacquiao or floyd mayweather, you have to be disgusted, and at least turned off by how this whole thing has played itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                      I can't.....
                      you're a margarito fan, so.....

Comment

Working...
                      X