Comments Thread For: Maidana: "I Want You Tim Bradley, Now it's Personal!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    You mean like Miguel Cotto?

Yeah cuz' he gets his lights put out quick.

All my points on MM. Don't forget to pay up.
    Nice one!!!

Comment

You mean like Miguel Cotto?

Yeah cuz' he gets his lights put out quick.

All my points on MM. Don't forget to pay up.
      Cotto SHOWED adversity against Torres..similar fighter..wild lunges with nothing but RAW power!..and got dropped and hurt quite a few times as well..and guess who got the KO...guess who didn't say.."Yea dude..I don't know broski..I'm kind of young to take these beatings"..pfffft!!!..WEAKLING

and sure compare Margarito and Pacquiao to Maidana why don't you..even then..Cotto made it to the 11th and 12th..not the 5th..heh!..

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
        Dude, I'll give you 3 to 1 odds, my treat. Maidana ain't all that, soon people will come to find out. Ever wonder why everyone wants a piece of Maidana?
        i will take that bet...my 100K to your 300K....

Comment

500K straight up.

Bradley wins

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
            Cotto SHOWED adversity against Torres..similar fighter..wild lunges with nothing but RAW power!..and got dropped and hurt quite a few times as well..and guess who got the KO...guess who didn't say.."Yea dude..I don't know broski..I'm kind of young to take these beatings"..pfffft!!!..WEAKLING

and sure compare Margarito and Pacquiao to Maidana why don't you..even then..Cotto made it to the 11th and 12th..not the 5th..heh!..
            He got lucky against Torres. And lucky he was in PR when he almost lost to Corley.

For that matter, you can claim he lost in the 12th against Fudge, but in reality he pretty much quit around round 5.

Unless you count 7 rounds of running as "fighting".

So bad that even Packy, who's a nice guy usually, stood in the middle of the ring and taunted his ass to stop running.

Comment

this is fun...all of a sudden these top 140 lbers are challenging each other after some ducking accusations in the past. bradley, alexander, khan & maidana...whatever matchup you got is good.

Comment

Like who?

I never heard anyone mention him. Khan ducked him. Alexander's always asking for Bradley, and now Khan's asking for Bradley.

Victor Ortiz>>> Bradley.

In almost every category. Bradley will be easy work.

The problem with certain people on here is they don't know **** about boxing. They think if a guy is tough, can punch and doesn't run around the ring like a ho', that he can't fight.

Everything you know is wrong son
                I honestly don't know where you got that. I never have been impressed with Maidana, and he ain't touching Bradley. The dude was outboxed by Kotelnik, Bradley would pretty much do the same but in a much more impressive fashion. He could very well stop Maidana, I see Maidana eating that overhand right too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
                  i will take that bet...my 100K to your 300K....
                  Incase this goes down, sure thing. Sig it

Comment

Funny how Cotto's name gets thrown in a thread about Jr Welters. Jacky "The Wanna Be Mexican" and Mr. Fantastic The Chicano aka "Im not a REAL Mexican" will always MAKE sure Cotto's name is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                      I honestly don't know where you got that. I never have been impressed with Maidana, and he ain't touching Bradley. The dude was outboxed by Kotelnik, Bradley would pretty much do the same but in a much more impressive fashion. He could very well stop Maidana, I see Maidana eating that overhand right too many times.
                      All my points at 3 to 1.

Thanks for the free money *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X